Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » REVENGE of the eccentric, exotic, playful girl!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: REVENGE of the eccentric, exotic, playful girl!
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

It's been almost two years, but I finally had time to sit down and edit this shoot from 2017 with the "Eccentric, Exotic, Playful" girl, the second time I saw her in the park!

When I first saw her sitting in the part, recognizing her immediately because of her silky black hair and prominent jawline, she was already sitting with her feet up like she had eventually positioned them the first time I saw her, shoes off, ankles crossed -- locked and loaded as far as I'm concerned! lol She had acted very adventurously and strangely the first time I took the camera out and filmed her, including getting up and running in a big circle around me, then running back to her chair and putting her feet back up, soles pointed again right at me!!! So here I was again and I had no idea what to expect -- and was I ever in for a shock! She saw me sit down and she could scarcely contain her glee that this was happening to her AGAIN! She took a quick iphone pic of me, started chuckling, and said "oops!" She threw her feet into many different positions, but most peculiar of all, she broke into repeated MONOLOGUES! Speaking quite loudly! (She's definitely an American girl, not a tourist, her accent gives that away.) At first she said "WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY!" and then went on to talk about how nice it was to have "my FEET out." These statements she kept loudly making, despite being all by herself -- it was all so very ... ODD ... I actually glanced over her way to see if she were wearing a bluetooth or talking into a headset or if someone had come over to join her and I started shooting. But NOPE. She was literally just talking to herself -- well, to the camera really! As her stunningly beautiful feet writhed and squirmed around seductively, she was saying all these funny things, frequently about *her own bare feet*! It was insane!

But oh those gorgeous bare feet, God how I love them! They were total moving targets in this clip, and I had to frequently adjust the width of the focus to keep them in the frame as she threw herself into teasing me with them. Eventually I think she just sort of settled into it a bit but she never quite lost that sense of hilarity about her feet being FILMED for a second time in the same park. She was there about a half hour, and for about 20 minutes of that time she had her sexy feet on display, and I have edited together as much of that as I could to make it a consistently arousing viewing experience! I hope you enjoy it, I sure as fuck do!

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm loving that wrinkled sole shot! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah surprisingly that’s the most popular vidcap 😄

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links