Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » New foot model- Torrie, 44 Years Old, Size 10 Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New foot model- Torrie, 44 Years Old, Size 10 Feet
anflfan
Major Player
Member # 7134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anflfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys,

I wanted to let you know about a brand new foot model named Torrie who goes by @TorrieSoles on Instagram.

-

She is open for custom foot photos, videos & sessions as well as any socks & footwear. Please go follow her on Instagram at instagram.com/torriesoles

If you love feet & MILFs, then she is for you!

Posts: 247 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice, just went to IG and very nice. Look forward to seeing more.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sportfan85
Major Player
Member # 24801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sportfan85   Author's Homepage   Email sportfan85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you don't mind me asking what is the location to do sessions. Like live worship playtime sessions?
Posts: 197 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anflfan
Major Player
Member # 7134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anflfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sportfan85:
If you don't mind me asking what is the location to do sessions. Like live worship playtime sessions?

She hasn't done one yet, but probably in a hotel or home
Posts: 247 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anflfan
Major Player
Member # 7134

quote:
Originally posted by Peter, Peter:
Very nice, just went to IG and very nice. Look forward to seeing more.

Hey- well got some bad news. Instagram randomly just deleted Torrie's Instagram since they claimed it "violated their guidelines" even though she didn't post nudity or anything, so frustrating especially since she was starting to gain a fanbase & get some business coming in. Anyway- as her friend, I wanted to let you guys know in the meantime she has a FetLife page at http://www.fetlife.com/torriesoles & Twitter at twitter.com/torriesoles

so please feel free to follow her and send a friend request on there, especially any of you who have been in touch with her about stuff and business.

Also if any of you guys know any other sites or apps that she can get a username at without hassle, let me know and I will let her know

[ July 10, 2019, 05:33 PM: Message edited by: anflfan ]

Meshington
Major Player
Member # 51122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meshington   Author's Homepage   Email Meshington   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Followed on Twitter! She has great feet!

--------------------
Vincent: Have you ever given a foot massage?

Jules: [scoffs] Don't be tellin' me about foot massages, I'm the foot fuckin' master.

Posts: 161 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anflfan
Major Player
Member # 7134

-

Another pic of her. She has socks for sale too if anyone is interested

anflfan
Major Player
Member # 7134

-

Make sure you all give her a follow on Twitter & FetLife. The more foot fans of her the better! [Smile]

NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEWYORKGUY   Email NEWYORKGUY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! SHE IS SO FANTASTIC! I WANT THOSE SEXY FEET PRESSED INTO MY FACE SO BADLY!
Posts: 560 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links