Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Tracy Totally Buttalicious

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tracy Totally Buttalicious
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well alright guys, for those of you who have been clamoring for Tracy, she's coming back (pun intended, heh heh) We spent the whole day together yesterday, including some time at a local hotel, where we did a photo session that includes four different looks and it guaranteed to blow you away. You already about Tracy's famous feet, and sweet arches, but she's put on a couple of pounds, mostly on her ass, and she looks like positively dynamite. When she put on this underwear, I was floored but very pleased and excited, and you will be too, when you see some of the shots I did. What do YOU think?

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tracy's one of my favorite Feet Fair models so it's really awesome to see her again. I think her butt is just as sexy as her high arches!
Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alastor79
Elite Trooper
Member # 48395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alastor79     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tracy is a Goddess, and an incredibly hot woman! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 374 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to have my face in that butt, and my dick stuffed in that space between her heel and the shoe. [Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys ain't kidding that Tracy's the truth. Her soles are like fine wine, aging beautifully, but I was so distracted by her outfit, that I almost forgot about her arches. Check out how her booty pops, even when she lays on her stomach, it's fucking unreal, and the sex appeal index is off the charts.

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gazu
Major Player
Member # 48305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gazu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Hump] [Drool]
Posts: 106 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Fair Adam:
[qb] You guys ain't kidding that Tracy's the truth. Her soles are like fine wine, aging beautifully, but I was so distracted by her outfit, that I almost forgot about her arches. Check out how her booty pops, even when she lays on her stomach, it's fucking unreal, and the sex appeal index is off the charts.

[Thud] [Jerkoff]

[ July 27, 2019, 10:41 AM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Well, it seems like you guys like what you see so far, so here's a sneak preview of the next look. Tracy looks stunningly sexy in very tight shorts, blue fishnet stockings, and shocking blue glitter eye shadow. As "they" say, if those pics don't get you going, then check your pulse, mate.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can never have enough Tracy J [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by tom:
Can never have enough Tracy J [Jerkoff]

You'll be getting some more soon. [Evil Grin]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links