Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Your Favorite Nail Color?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Your Favorite Nail Color?
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was just reading a post on toenail preferences, and it got me thinking. The other post mentions how unattractive long nails are, in the view of the post originator, and even though I tend to agree with him, I also realize that some folks love them long, so it is what it is.

With that in mind, I posted that length aside, my pet peeve on toe nails, are French and toenail paintings. You know that Catalia is one of my all-time favorite models, and is possibly, pound for pound, the sexiest model and most beautiful models that I've had the privilege of photographing. Having said all that, I never knew what that girl was going to show up on her toe nails, even though I told her several times that I prefer solid colors:

-

-

-

I also posted that I'm very partial to the color midnight blue for toenails, in fact it is my all-time favorite, and the comp below that features Annette and Dee simply illustrates why. I do like some other colors too, as long as they're no too light, and clear polish also works very well on some models, and Giovanna easily comes to mind:

-

-

And here are your winners, what's YOUR favorite color?

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I’m not sending a single one of them home! [Laugh]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
carskyavenue
Board Regular
Member # 22905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for carskyavenue   Email carskyavenue   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me neither!!👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Posts: 38 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great shots Adam! The beauty of toenail art is that it gives us foot guys a chance to make polite comments and often gets one a great "show" of sexy feet when she kicks off her sandals for you to get a better look. 😇

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Both Anna Belle and Nikki are partial to metallic flake polish, and while I can take it or leave it, it doesn't really float my boat.

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links