Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » MILFy office worker

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: MILFy office worker
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, store is:
Http://clips4sale.com/40361

The lawn opened in the early evening on this midsummer day and it was pretty pleasant but no one was on the lawn when I got there. I sat by the edge of the lawn and listened to the radio and watched people arrive. Soon I saw a blonde arrive, obviously an office worker from one of the towers that ring the park. She went to two chairs that were on the lawn because two kids were playing on them (I actually remembered that because the kids had been sort of annoying) and put her feet up on one of the chairs but she had a pair of those mule flats on that women are all wearing these days. Shoes still on so my attention drifted elsewhere. Anyway she had noticed me watching her and it looked like she had made me and of course that always complicates things.

So as I’m glancing elsewhere I notice that she gets up and moves one of the chairs a bit, then she puts her feet back up on the chair. BAM — NO MULES. She must have slipped them off when she stood up to move the chair. Feet go up side by side and from this distance they look NICE but of course I need to get closer to check. And since she had seemed to make me before, I have to be extra careful about the walk-by to check for calluses or bunions. So I get up and walk into an alley and walk along the alley, coming out again near the northern edge of the lawn where she’s sitting. I walk across the lawn fairly close to her and look at her soles — they. Look. GREAT. And she doesn’t seem to notice me. So I walk past her a bit and look back at where she is sitting to try to figure out where to sit myself down in front of her and she’s staring at me! So I think, “oh shit, she knew all along, she just pretended not to notice.” And now the angel on one shoulder is telling me not to settle in and shoot her. But the devil on my other shoulder has a louder and more distinctive voice and he tells me to get my ass over to capture vid of her bare soles before its too late!

The devil prevailed, as he almost always does, and I found myself walking directly past her and pretending to get a text, then sitting down in front of her to “read the text.” Then I stay and casually slip out the camcorder and get started. I did all of this quickly so as to preempt my own worry about what might happen and just about as soon as I started shooting she started looking right down the camera lens lol. She gave it some dubious looks but she didn’t complain and didn’t freak and in fact didn’t even move her feet! She kept them very visible and pointed straight at me the whole time and even wriggled them around as she relaxed in the park. She looks like she’s in her late 30s, definitely a more mature woman, but looking very attractive, sexy dress, and shapely, attractive soles as well. For some reason this particular woman looks like she would completely lose it if you gave her soft soles even a tiny tickle!

(Sorry I couldn’t post more caps — I’m traveling at the moment)

-

-

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1312 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wickedticklish73
Board Regular
Member # 52096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wickedticklish73     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE this clip. This woman is smoking hot. That beauty mark. Those soles. Man alive.
Posts: 36 | Registered: Sep 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wickedticklish73
Board Regular
Member # 52096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wickedticklish73     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wickedticklish73:
I LOVE this clip. This woman is smoking hot. That beauty mark. Those soles. Man alive.

Posts: 36 | Registered: Sep 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links