Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Feet Forum Area (Page 19)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19   
Author Topic: Feet Forum Area
forum-area
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by realbaresoles:
If you are charging for access to content created by other people without their consent you are a thief.

No I don't.

But we have somes c4s owners like you who promote their store (and others websites). It's free.
The only people making money here are you.

If you have any issues with copyright or DMCA Claims please use "Report abuse" link in the footer of our forum.

Regards.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What are you saying, access is free and unlimited to all visitors? Or do you charge for access? You charge for access.

You are taking money from people for access to my content. You are stealing from me and from everyone else whose content you are selling access to.

You have some nerve comparing that to content creators who sell the content they create.

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
What are you saying, access is free and unlimited to all visitors? Or do you charge for access? You charge for access.

You are taking money from people for access to my content. You are stealing from me and from everyone else whose content you are selling access to.

You have some nerve comparing that to content creators who sell the content they create.

I don't pipe in much but this should be said, you are right on this one. Here's a screenshot of the prices (donations). Who knows where that money goes! I think Admin should put a stop to this.The images and videos he posts in the VIP section are just pirated Pay Site material he's charging access to.

-

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18316 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
forum-area
unregistered

quote:

The access is free for all.
For all who support the forum fees by donation, have in return a restricted area only accessible by them.

I do not take money from people for access to your content.
I do not sell your content.

Knowing that, I don't see what it can do to you (our self-financing system by our community), I don't come to tell you that your work is badly done. On the contrary, from what I could see you are doing a good job !

I can understand your concern about leak of your content. But I don't have found your content in our forum.
If you found something please use "Report abuse" link in the footer of our forum, or use "Report" button below content.

However, I think you need rather to worry about siterip like ffetish(dot)video, a lot of your content is here.

Regards.

quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
I don't pipe in much but this should be said, you are right on this one. Here's a screenshot of the prices (donations). Who knows where that money goes! I think Admin should put a stop to this.The images and videos he posts in the VIP section are just pirated Pay Site material he's charging access to.

As I said before, all donation is reserved to pay the forum fees (dedicated server, licenses, services, ...)
I do not make money with the forum. I'm doing it just by passion on my free time.
If you want I can tell you how many expenses / income we have. It's not a secret. And spoiler alert, we have just enough to cover all fees.

For any content you think is pirated, like I said before, please use "Report abuse" in the footer or use "Report" button below each content.

Regards.

forum-area
unregistered

Join us @ https://feet.forum-area.com

-

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
For any content you think is pirated, like I said before, please use "Report abuse" in the footer or use "Report" button below each content.
98% of images and video on your site have Pay Site or Individual Watermarks on them (meaning they aren't yours to redistribute for donation OR profit). That combined with any money transferring is called "Pirating" and for profit since some of us know how the business works. No one does this to "break even" and simply cover services and licenses, what licenses are those? Spare us the sob story, it's now Public Record.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18316 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There’s no need to discuss this obvious thievery any further. It’s been resolved.

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links