Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Giovanna Know (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Giovanna Know
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My excellent friend Giovanna came to my place on Tuesday morning to help me test some new lighting, and I decided to do some shots of her in the balcony. Since Gio is legendary around here, I don't have to tell you that she's hotter than a house on fire, and still brings the sexy in spades to a shoot.

Gio isn't really into fancy nail polish, but check out her big toes, which were done courtesy of HBO. Gio is going to be in an upcoming episode of the HBO show "High Maintenance" where she plays a girl in a foot worship party, and gets her feet worshiped by one of the main characters; how's that for art imitating life? She doesn't know which episode she'll be in as of now, but stay tuned, and I'll reveal it as soon as I get the word from her.

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yogi
All Pro Poster
Member # 581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yogi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All she needs is an all pro pedicure, her fucking nails and nail beds are gorgeous. Her toes have an amazing shape. What I wouldn’t give to see her feet with a 50 dollar pedi!!!
[Wu] [Wu] [Wu]

--------------------

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'd kill for those soles. incredible
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet! Need to see that episode!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Yogi:
All she needs is an all pro pedicure, her fucking nails and nail beds are gorgeous. Her toes have an amazing shape. What I wouldn’t give to see her feet with a 50 dollar pedi!!!
[Wu] [Wu] [Wu]

I was just about to write exactly this! [Laugh] [Jerkoff] Very interesting regarding her latest acting role! Will be sure to keep an eye out for that episode [Big Grin]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For all it's worth, she got that pedi on the 1st of August, and here we are on the 28th, so I'd say that it looks pretty good for being almost a month old. Nails aside, I think we'd all agree that Giovanna is as good as it gets.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dirtysole toesmeller
Loyal Member
Member # 4488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dirtysole toesmeller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wait - some guy not only gets to worship Gio's perfect little peds, but he gets PAID to do it?!

talk about a dream job!!! [Drool]

Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dirtysole toesmeller:
wait - some guy not only gets to worship Gio's perfect little peds, but he gets PAID to do it?!

Agreed! [Laugh]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
quote:
Originally posted by dirtysole toesmeller:

Agreed! [Laugh]
I know, some guys have all the luck. That actor is probably not even into feet (sigh)

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

She has just informed me that it will be either episode 2 or 4, the High Maintenance people are pretty secretive about their show.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Hope there is a little depth to the scene!
mistressweronika
Elite Trooper
Member # 32226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mistressweronika   Author's Homepage   Email mistressweronika   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty soles and I love her high heels [Smile]

--------------------
My first movie clips:
www.clips4sale.com/store/19132
My second movie clips:
http://www.fetishvideos.com/store/polish-mistress

Posts: 336 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Hey guys, I finally saw the HBO episode that Giovanna was in, but unfortunately, her scene got at the last minute. It's still worth watching because they do show a foot fetish party with other models getting their feet worshiped. It's the third episode of this season.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

dirtysole toesmeller
Loyal Member
Member # 4488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dirtysole toesmeller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it would be so hot to see the edited "footage" from that scene with Giovanna; i'm sure she rocked the house with those plump toes and meaty little soles! [Drool]

i bet the guy who got to worship her peds immediately developed a foot fetish (if he didn't have one already!) [Wink]

Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links