Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Shooting At The Studio

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Shooting At The Studio
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some of you have asked me why to why the overwhelming bulk of my work has been done within the confines of a studio, and the answer is rather simple: control. When I first started doing foot fetish photography, I quickly figured out that shooting outdoors in a city as large and crowded as New York was rather impractical for many reasons, it was just hard to find spaces where people wouldn't gawk, loiter, etc. and shooting most girls barefoot in the winter was just out of the question. I did a number of shoots in my apartment, but since I didn't live alone, that would sometimes present its own logistical challenges. Eventually, another photographer suggested that we split the rent on a New Jersey studio, and that really allowed me to explore my creativity. My first studio was basically an old office building that had been converted into a sound stage, with great space, and several big rooms, so multiple photographers could work without getting in each other's way. That studio came with my own office, which allowed me to keep lots of photo gear and a full modeling wardrobe. That studio also had a really good dressing room, which allowed models privacy, and a decent lounge, should the models bring a companion.

Candle, modeling in the dressing room:

-

Fancy, modeling in the studio lounge:

-

This is a pic of a setup in the first studio, just using the props that were available, some of that stuff belonged to me, and some to other photographers. This was the neat aspect of the place, it was really a cooperative, and most of the photographers were very generous with their props. The lighting is mostly mine, except for the strobe to the left which was part of the studio, and available to any photographer. You will notice the use of color gels which really helped set the right mood and add a touch of color to a lot of my sessions. I used a pretty basic approach to lighting my models, but have been known to bounce light off the ceiling, white boards, reflector panels, etc. I basically took an experimental approach to my sessions, while still trying to be consistent with the quality.

-

Unfortunately, we all had to leave the first studio as it was bought by some group, who demolished it to build some condos. This was not surprising, as the studio was in a very upscale town in New Jersey, not too far from the Rutgers University campus.

My second studio was a referral from a model, and although much smaller than the first one, was still very serviceable, and allowed me to be creative in my setups while challenging me to keep producing work that was up to my standards. I did some of my best work with Marien here, although some of the pics I did with her at the prior place was not too shabby either. Anyways, for those who have written me, I hope this answers most, if not all of your questions. Remember, shooting awesome models with great feet is only half the fun, challenge yourself, experiment freely, and let your creativity flow, your work will grow, and you'll be able to keep your viewers interested.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very interesting reading about Feet Fair's backstage. :-D

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An intimate moment with sexy Julie, as she gets ready to bring home her magic.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Back in my first studio. Sweet Karie works on getting in character and remembering her cues, and sexy Sakura applies final touches to her makeup, as I work on my lighting setup, and snap this revealing test shot.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Pouty Melissa Jae works ground level on the first studio.

-

And beautiful German girl Sami works with a very austere set in the second studio.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

MX-5 Guy
Member # 32479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MX-5 Guy   Email MX-5 Guy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adam, I cannot access Feetfair.com, it's giving me this very weird black screen with this thing that has "EBEN TV" on it. This happens every single time I go to www.feetfair.com. Is there a fix for this?
Posts: 1 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alex :]:
Adam, I cannot access Feetfair.com, it's giving me this very weird black screen with this thing that has "EBEN TV" on it. This happens every single time I go to www.feetfair.com. Is there a fix for this?

Adam closed it down.
Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links