Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » British Bohemian Bombshell

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: British Bohemian Bombshell
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, store is
http://clips4sale.com/40361

This is the first of two times I saw a girl I like to think of as the British Bohemian Bombshell — she always dressed in that bohemian Gypsy way and just seemed very funky. She’s very beautiful and has very big and EXTREMELY GORGEOUS feet. And amazing bonus points — she was friends with the wonder waif!

This first time I had seen her sitting with a guy at a concert in the park and been intrigued when she turned at one point and draped her legs across his thighs. I actually saw her do that and immediately began thinking of ways to capture at least an iPhone shot of it because her feet were stunning, I mean sexy perfection, but then he got up and she slid her legs off his lap. I was disappointed it had lasted so briefly.

Then he walked off the lawn and she put her feet up on his chair!

I could not believe it — this was literally the perfect view. And on the crowded lawn there was an ideal spot to sit to frame her face and bare soles as well. And so...I did! The only slight worry was, when the guy was going to come back. But all I could think of was those big, sensitive soles exposed and needing to be shared so I got right to work!

As a good Briton she was very discreet — she saw what I was up to but studiously ignored it although she seemed to be concealing a touch of merriment about her predicament. She seemed to be texting someone a lot and I wondered if it were her boyfriend or husband and she was texting about me filming! All the while her big soft shapely feet were gently wriggling around, my camera capturing every wrinkle and wiggle.

After several minutes a woman laying between me and the british bohemian moved her legs and I was able to slide a bit closer and that creates an interesting new perspective. She’s just breathtaking and so is seeing the bottoms of her feet in this way. Then suddenly she put her feet down and slid them back into her big flat mules, I stopped shooting, and voila the guy returned, resuming his position on the chair her sexy feet has occupied!

-  -  -  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1310 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gazu
Major Player
Member # 48305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gazu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Incredible high!! [Hump]
Posts: 106 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gazu
Major Player
Member # 48305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gazu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Incredible high!! [Hump]
Posts: 106 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KnightTimeFeet:
I honestly have no words. These are exceptional! Damn!

Right? I feel the same way. 👀‼️

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1310 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chazz777
Loyal Member
Member # 45644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chazz777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That’s spectacular. I would shoot in my pants if I saw those beauties in person
Posts: 55 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links