Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Friends Companions and Chaperones

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Friends Companions and Chaperones
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy jersey girl Cherry Mae was one of those one shot deals that I worked with, and like many models, she requested to bring a friend to the shoot for her own comfort. Because our studio was equipped with a very comfortable lounge, I readily agreed as model comfort and security was always my top priority. The shoot went well, and at the very end, her friend, wanted me to take a few snaps of her as well since she was considering becoming a foot fetish model herself. I snapped a few shots, paid Cherry Mae and they happily went on their way, except that Cheery Mae and friend dropped out of sight as quickly as they had appeared, leaving absolutely not contact information or trace. Not sure what went down there, but I was looking at the files and came across the pics of the friend; I think she would have made a nice addition to Feet Fair, don't you?

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! You should have convinced her friend to stay a while. She's hot! I'd sure love to see her in a tee shirt and panties! Both have incredible feet!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm] [Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links