Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Hot skater girl with big feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hot skater girl with big feet
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, store is:
Http://clips4sale.com/40361

So this was one of those THRILLING encounters when a girl with her feet up is with a friend and she responds to being filmed by interacting with the friend! I LOVE THAT! This wasn’t the first time I had seen this tall blonde skater girl in the park, her big, pale pink feet up, her well-worn Adidas on the grass next to her skateboard. (I shot her that first time too! Stay tuned.) But THIS time she was sitting with a friend, also a skater girl, about five feet away!

The weird thing was, THEY WERE NOT TALKING. They were sitting there texting each other! Is that a Gen Z thing? To be fair, maybe they were only doing this because a grown-ass adult man was sitting right in front of one of them, filming the bottoms of her bare feet? LOL! But from the moment I walked over and sat in front of her there were non-stop texts exchanged and looks exchanged, and barely-contained laughter. Since I had shot vid of her once before, I wondered if it was “this is the exact feet guy I was telling you about!”

It was SO CUTE. This girl has SUPER BIG feet, beautifully shaped, long and broad, easily size 10 but I’m guessing more in the neighborhood of size 11. And they’re so soft and tender looking — I got the sense that she’s very ticklish and sensitive to the touch on those big soles ... of course that’s just a guess though. The looks on her face as she wriggled and flexed those big beautiful feet around as I filmed are absolutely CLASSIC.

She moved her feet around a lot as I sat there, and put her feet down a couple of times (all edited out), and while her feet were down the two girls would sit there looking at me as I patiently waited for her to redeploy the soles — then she would put her feet back up and they would watch me intently to see me start shooting again! They got a big kick out of that, lol!

This is one of those skater girls who wears the baggy clothes but when she and her friend eventually grabbed their boards and left the park, you could clearly see what a totally rockin’ bod she has ....

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would've definitely licked and smelled her feet, WOW! [Eek!] [Drool] [Mmm] [Hump]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SolerJerry420
Major Player
Member # 47778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SolerJerry420   Email SolerJerry420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice! Good stuff man [Cheers]
Posts: 162 | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bumbalone
Loyal Member
Member # 52143

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bumbalone   Email Bumbalone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love her big feet and those high arches....makes me so horny....
Posts: 77 | Registered: Oct 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links