Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Petite professional — cubicle cuties 6

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Petite professional — cubicle cuties 6
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, store is:
Http://clips4sale.com/40361

This stunningly, breathtakingly AMAZING shoot began with ... disappointment. On a gorgeous early summer morning, the park’s website said the lawn was open—which shocked me because the lawn is NEVER open anymore. :-P The webcam showing the lawn was down (of course) but the opportunity was too good to pass up so I headed over there ... just in case. Naturally when I got there, the lawn was closed, but it was so nice out I headed to Starbucks and got a scone and some coffee and enjoyed that in the 42nd St alley of the park. Then I walked East and as I passed the upper terrace as always I gave it a quick scan, again, just in case, and I saw a small pair of wriggling bare feet.

Beautiful feet. PERFECT SHAPELY AMAZING VERY EXPOSED SOLES.

Jesus, I thought to myself, *I almost didn’t see this*. How often do I miss stuff like this just because the lawn isn’t open? She was sitting up near the back of the library, between the two halves of the restaurant. She was small, dark and adorable, with a Peter Pan haircut and dressed for business in a white blouse and black jacket and pumps, but interestingly there was something a bit different about her — a pretty, subdued floral pattern skirt, which suggests country to me. Was this a Kentucky or West Virginia girl of superior cut, making it big in the Big Apple? Her face, my god, and those soles. I sat down to see how she’d react to being shot.

As usual I’m not a mind reader and my thoughts are just based on a reading of her physical responses — but she seemed to get a lot of sly amusement out of being filmed while she had her bare feet up! The looks she gave me from under her charming, pretty pageboy haircut! Such sly, knowing peeks. Seeing her (let’s be frank) stunningly beautiful soles so exposed and so gorgeous, and seeing her looking at my camera like that, it was almost UNBEARABLE. I’ll let you fill in the blanks on what I mean, omg!

She was busy on her phone, and drinking an enormous coffee, as the man sat about eight feet away, not engaging her except for the camera lens pointed in her direction. And that seemed to be fairly chill with her. After about 15 minutes of this pure bliss, and I do mean I thought I’d died and gone immediately to heaven, she finally slipped her little pumps back on and put her feet back up. I had stopped shooting when her feet first moved to go down, because I’m always super worried that shooting a woman in a skirt might be seen the wrong way, but when she then put those little heartbreakers back up I shot a few more seconds of that. I thought about the guys (and maybe gals too) who see her in the office, striding the floor in her sexy little heels and quietly but desperately crave to see the beauty hidden within them, and realizing how golden this footage was, tapped my camcorder....

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wickedticklish73
Board Regular
Member # 52096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wickedticklish73     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I'm gonna have to have this one. She's adorable.
Posts: 36 | Registered: Sep 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wickedticklish73
Board Regular
Member # 52096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wickedticklish73     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, I have it. This one is remarkable and now, my favorite. The way she noticed you, RBS, in the beginning was so sweet. By far my favorite, and I HAVE some favorites.

T

Posts: 36 | Registered: Sep 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gazu
Major Player
Member # 48305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gazu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!! Very beaultyfull girl!!

[Hump]

Posts: 106 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FEETFIRST2014
Loyal Member
Member # 48173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FEETFIRST2014   Email FEETFIRST2014   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's an absolute cutie!!!

--------------------
Feel free to message me anytime to discuss and look at photos of my wife and mother-in-law's gorgeous feet!

Posts: 79 | Registered: Nov 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent find and she's cute overall and not just below her ankles! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links