Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sweet Christina

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sweet Christina
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's another gem from the vault. Sweet Christina is one of the nicest models I have ever had the pleasure of working with, and during the still early days of Feet Fair, she proved to be a great complement to my growing roster of great models. Christina used to attend all the foot worship parties in New York City, and was referred to me by a fan of the site. I met her and I was instantly impressed by her honesty and easy demeanor; she radiated kindness and humility, in spite of being a very pretty girl with fantastic feet. We did a couple of shoots together, including a foot worship shoot with sweet and sexy Emmie that blew the roof off the house. I eventually lost track of Christina, but I will always remember her fondly. This set comes form our second shoot which was done in 2006 in my apartment, and which like many other sets, I somehow never got around to posting. I hope you all enjoy this very belated post, and love and well wishes to you, Christina, wherever you are.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evodio
Board Regular
Member # 52098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evodio   Email evodio   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is perfect! Thanks for sharing
Posts: 7 | Registered: Sep 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Better late than never ... [Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a still from the aforementioned shoot with Emmie. Christina was rather shy and low key, and Emmie brought a big personality to any photo session she was part of. It might have been nerves, or maybe Christina felt a bit intimidated by Emmie, but when the bright lights went on, she really rose to the occasion, particularly in the video part, where she easily matched Emmie's fiery intensity.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm] [Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

I found another one. Here's Christina with notoriously shy model Natalia, and as you can see, she seems much more relaxed here because it's Natalia who is even more shy and quiet than her.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links