Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » FootMuses Thread (formerly OttawaGirlsFeet) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: FootMuses Thread (formerly OttawaGirlsFeet)
FootMuses
Elite Trooper
Member # 43648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootMuses   Email FootMuses   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
.....still...

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 317 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootMuses
Elite Trooper
Member # 43648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootMuses   Email FootMuses   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
..... more

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 317 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootMuses
Elite Trooper
Member # 43648

Onto the last set from the short lived FootFervor site.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

FootMuses
Elite Trooper
Member # 43648

...more

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

FootMuses
Elite Trooper
Member # 43648

.... and here is the last set from FootFervor.
I am hoping to take new content soon.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

BTL2.0
Major Player
Member # 49128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BTL2.0   Email BTL2.0   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's very rare that I come across pics or even vids in the foot world that make me audibly say "ohhh fuck". This thread repeatedly made me say that! Out fuckin' standing pics! That red head in the "Foot Fervor" set....god damn I'd commit some crimes to have my way with her feet!

--------------------
She's only a lightswitch away from beauty!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootMuses
Elite Trooper
Member # 43648

Thank you so much for the kind words.
I ran my site from Aug 2011 to Jan 2017 and had 100's of photos and video clips.
Then tried again in 2018 for a few months but only did 2 photo sets as seen at the end of the images and again it was a flop in terms of sales.

Then recently I selected about 100 or so old images and decided to re-edit them a little differently to make them pop and provide a different aesthetic and received rave reviews on instagram before they decided to shutdown that account as being too sexual *sigh*
I wanted to test the waters so to speak as a relaunch is always on my mind...as it's hard to walk away.

Since the closures of previous sites I was running another site in order to enhance my skills and editing and have been published with online magazines, so the wanting to relaunch burns within me.

Funds and the difficulty in finding willing models makes it ultra difficult, which is why it hasn't happened yet, that plus the worry then once I go back to this stuff, I will lose credibility with models when I do non foot related stuff.

quote:
Originally posted by BTL2.0:
It's very rare that I come across pics or even vids in the foot world that make me audibly say "ohhh fuck". This thread repeatedly made me say that! Out fuckin' standing pics! That red head in the "Foot Fervor" set....god damn I'd commit some crimes to have my way with her feet!

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links