Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - (15 Years) Esmerelda's Feet Get Dirty Like Amelia's on Train Tracks

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - (15 Years) Esmerelda's Feet Get Dirty Like Amelia's on Train Tracks
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week's update showcases Esmerelda getting her feet pretty filthy on some train tracks, just like Amelia did back in a 2014 set. Although not an exact remake of that set since Amelia's was done in front of a tunnel and Esmerelda's was done in front of some train cars, it is close enough in my book. This set is part of the 15th Anniversary Remakes that have been taking place throughout the course of this year. More yet to come!

Patrick

Esmerelda's 2019 Remake

-

-

Amelia's 2014 Original

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Top-class job, amico Patrick!!! [Thumbs Up]
ESMERELDA is wonderful!!! [Blush] [Blush]

I have fond memories of that 2014 set starring cute AMELIA, since you were kind enough
to allow publication of some pictures from that session as a "guest set" on my
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS paysite!

I hope all is OK with you.. take care, amico! All the best from Italy! [Smile]

[ November 08, 2019, 04:28 PM: Message edited by: Feetosopher ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2359 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Surmene
Major Player
Member # 43593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Surmene     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn both of those sets are sexy.
Posts: 167 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Feetosopher:
Top-class job, amico Patrick!!! [Thumbs Up]
ESMERELDA is wonderful!!! [Blush] [Blush]

I have fond memories of that 2014 set starring cute AMELIA, since you were kind enough
to allow publication of some pictures from that session as a "guest set" on my
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS paysite!

I hope all is OK with you.. take care, amico! All the best from Italy! [Smile]

Thanks man. I know these kinds of sets are right up your alley and I'm glad you enjoyed them. Train tracks really do make those soles all kinds of dirty, don't they? LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a bit partial to Esmerelda myself.

Dirty feet deserve more love though.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
natey
Board Regular
Member # 53621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for natey   Email natey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 24 | Registered: Jul 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links