Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » The Bohemian and the Waif (SOLES x4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Bohemian and the Waif (SOLES x4)
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, store is
Http://clips4sale.com/40361

Yes, they’re friends! I was blown away! The bohemian bombshell was sitting in the same place where I first shot her, even facing the same way, except she had a beautiful friend with her instead of her boyfriend. She saw me come out of the 40th St alley out onto the lawn and she side eyed me as she talked to her friend and they both laughed. Then the friend grabbed a nearby chair and put it in front of her and pulled her Toms off and I saw another pair of beautiful feet go up! I was stunned and headed straight over but believe me it was even more stunning when I got close enough to see ... it was the Wonder Waif! Two amazing sole exposers and they are friends?

So I settled in and shot about sixteen minutes. During that time they flexed and wriggled their big beautiful feet all around — the waif about a size 9, the British bohemian a bit larger still. They glanced at the camera now and then but always with the utmost discretion. Stunning! Jawdropping actually.

I’ve uploaded this one a bit smaller in file size, because it’s two girls sitting side by side throughout and the focus was out a bit wider so there’s really no point in uploading it as a huge file. Probably the second best thing i shot in all of 2019, the best being, what? Petite professional? Blonde miracle? Say hi to him?

-  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wickedticklish73
Board Regular
Member # 52096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wickedticklish73     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, joy! I can't wait to get home from work!! Shit, I might take lunch at home.
Posts: 36 | Registered: Sep 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm] [Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links