Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Wife Flexing Sweaty After Work Soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wife Flexing Sweaty After Work Soles
sperminator
Loyal Member
Member # 17162

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sperminator   Email sperminator   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are from a 4K video of my wife flexing her soles right after work. She wore leather boots with no socks all day. What do you guys think???
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 51 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think there needs to be a follow up to this, pretty smelly feet right in front of you and no [Jerkoff]
BTW, great pictures.

Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sperminator
Loyal Member
Member # 17162

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sperminator   Email sperminator   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sucked them all the way. She rubbed her clit and came while I sucked these perfect feet. Every night she puts them up to be pampered. Total foot girl now. Anything done to her feet leads to anything I want. No joke. Second to last time she came really hard from intense foot worship. Came on her face with glasses on. Didn't help her at all. Glued her eyes shut and covered 3/4 of her face. She kept rubbing away too. Gotta love that.
Posts: 51 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sperminator
Loyal Member
Member # 17162

Her facials are epic. All due to her excellent feet.
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! What did her feet smell like? It's a definite turn on to see those pics! I would love to have them all over my face and groin.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sperminator
Loyal Member
Member # 17162

AceCorr, You know what they never smell bad. Seriously. The best her feet every tasted or smelled was after a 5K walk in the middle of the summer. She came home popped off her shoes and socks. I began to rub them and could not believe they did not smell bad. I will always remember that day because it was the best her feet ever looked, felt and tasted. Soles were bright pink but the arches were white as snow. Drove me wild.
Gazu
Major Player
Member # 48305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gazu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow man!!! You are a lucky man!!
She has an incredible feet!!
Instantanely turn on...
Facial on her must be insane!!!

[Joint]

Posts: 106 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gazu
Major Player
Member # 48305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gazu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ad please, post more!
Posts: 106 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blkk73
All Pro Poster
Member # 38345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkk73   Email blkk73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucky man..i hooe she flexed them on your package that night.. [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 697 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links