Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » STUNNINGLY beautiful, big-soled seat prop!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: STUNNINGLY beautiful, big-soled seat prop!
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip (!!!), store is:
Http://clips4sale.com/40361

In previous years I’ve seen the STUNNINGLY beautiful big-soled blonde just once a year, usually in fall. This time I saw her THREE TIMES! Once in spring up on the Upper Terrace with a friend, then in back of the library in midsummer, then finally (and true to form) on the lawn in early fall. (I saw her one other time as well but that was getting some soup at a concession in the park.) This clip is the last one. I had shot her so many times before this and her reaction in this one was so funny!

She was sitting reading and had her long shapely feet stuck loosely in her stylish white track shoes, her toes loosely placed inside the cavity, her bare heels poking out. I saw her, and saw that her feet were not up, so I sat down across the lawn to see if this situation might change — and as soon as my ass hit my chair, while I was still looking right at her in fact, she looked up and made me, immediately! I mean she looked *straight at me*. Bam — eye contact and all. I felt like a deer in the headlights and tried to avert my eyes but couldn’t. I saw her give me a curious stare and then look back at her book. Then she smiled to herself and closed her eyes. Wow, that was pretty cool, I thought. This literal goddess (she’s straight up AMAZING) saw me and thought about how I gonzo-shoot vid of her bare soles — AND ... SHE SMILED.

But then it got much much cooler.

She smiled a little to herself again and put her book in her lap, reached in front of herself and grabbed the chair in front of her, pulled it closer and then I saw those amazing endless stems swing forward ... and up. Oh my god. Then two long slender creamy soles shot way up over the seat back, and plopped down on the seat back! She picked her book back up and glanced at it again. Her beautiful feet were way way up there in this very public venue!

The interesting thing was, as soon as I saw this, I sat up at rigid attention — and so did a guy sitting not 25 feet away from me! I noticed him out of the corner of my eye, but he didn’t notice me. He got up instantly and walked over to where she was sitting. I thought, “oh shit, this guy is going to get in the way,” and so I got right up as well and walked over closer to her, carrying my chair. I got to a good spot, put the chair down and sat on it, and before I took my camera out I looked over quickly at the guy. By now he was pacing around diagonally in front of her, talking on his phone, but then looking at it too — and when he would glance at his phone it was always pointed at her, so I assumed he was taking iPhone “walkbys” of her naked foot bottoms! I could imagine how his mattress would be creaking THAT night, lol!

I slipped my camcorder into my lap and filled my viewfinder with the incredible view, just UNBELIEVABLE. I could see why a guy walking casually by would be completely transfixed by this atomic hotness. The best part was the way she periodically looked right at my camera with a smirk and a boys will be boys smirk. I mean, on other occasions I had literally sat around two feet from her soles with the camera pointed right at her soles! How cute was it that she was pretending to find this rascally of me — when it was *she* who had put her long, incredible soles WAY up in the first place?

Through most of this time she had her feet side by side, usually coquettishly wiggling her beautiful toes or gently rubbing her feet together, a tiny smile of her beautiful feline face. (Those of us who like soles because they’re sensitive/ticklish LOVE when bare soles are propped up like this, because from this position it’s so very easy to visualize/fantasize about the girl’s ankles being restrained and the ultra-sensitive bottoms of her feet being under your control ... mwahaha!) But at one point she crossed her ankles, but just for a few seconds, and then at another time she turned her ankles so that her toes pointed out to the left and right and her feet looked like a mermaid’s tail!

At one point the guy who was pacing around “on his phone” seems to have been just carried away by the sheer magnetic sexuality of her gorgeous soles, because he actually went over and made a play at rubbing her feet or something! I couldn’t make out exactly what was happening because I had headphones on, but you can clearly see her begging off from his offer, whatever it was. Very politely. Such a nice girl! But can you blame him? LOOK AT HER SOLES!

-  -  -  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1309 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JRB
Major Player
Member # 49438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JRB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thud]

--------------------
"If you can't laugh at yourself, then laugh at that guy over there, 'cause he's fucked up and it's funny!"

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links