Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Hottie at Drive-thru becomes my Foot Friend

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hottie at Drive-thru becomes my Foot Friend
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 2 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I first saw this hottie, Sheila Coley, working at the drive-thru window of a late night fast food restaurant. She always had such a beautiful professional voice and pretty face every time I pulled through. I wondered for many months how to find out her social media information so I could see if she would show me her feet. After much research, I lucked out and found it. Luckily, I had an angle to get to her through a friend of a friend. And after lengthy coordination, my model scout friend helped make the meet-up happen.

When I finally got to see her size 9.5 soles, they were as big and shapely as I'd hoped they would be! And as I got closer to her feet, I noticed they had an amazing scent! I wanted to lick'em and smell'em right then and there but I did not want to freak her out on the first shoot, so I waited for the 2nd shoot to let my dreams come true.

One thing she knew how to do was clamp her toes tight over my nose, forcing me to inhale nothing but her sweet scent. It was heaven and she also never had her feet licked before prior to me, so seeing her surprised face was a bonus!

Over time, we ended hanging out alot and going eating, drinking, smoking, bar-hopping, and gambling quite a bit... not necessarily dating persay, but as adventurous party pals.

-  -

-  -

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstar   Email silverstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Had she worked earlier that day?
Posts: 409 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by silverstar:
Had she worked earlier that day?

She had been riding around and shopping with her friend (& my model scout) prior to meeting me at my house for the 1st time.

[ December 06, 2019, 02:41 AM: Message edited by: TruthBeTold ]

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like a win, great pictures.
I always enjoy a good foot scent.

Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links