Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My footjob toys (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: My footjob toys
fft8989
Major Player
Member # 45289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fft8989   Author's Homepage   Email fft8989   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
footjob toys of 2019-DEC.
 -

-

-

-

--------------------
foot fetish toys, foot sex toy, footjob toys
www.foot-fetish-toys.com

Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It actually looks like female feet. The problem is how do they smell and taste? My guess is it tastes like latex and that grosses me out, I want feet to taste like feet.

However, these feet might do a good job for a footjob.

Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fft8989
Major Player
Member # 45289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fft8989   Author's Homepage   Email fft8989   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it was molded from real girl's feet, so the feet have detail clear skin-textures, Tongue-feeling as real. the difficulty is about the smell. I was asked many times to make the silicone feet smelly as real girl's feet, but I can't meet this demand.
Maybe a special perfume will be created in the future by CHANEL or LV....

--------------------
www.foot-fetish-toys.com

Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very realistic looking!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fft8989
Major Player
Member # 45289

more footjob toys:

-
 -
 -

--------------------
www.foot-fetish-toys.com

fft8989
Major Player
Member # 45289

-
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
www.foot-fetish-toys.com

fft8989
Major Player
Member # 45289

-
 -
 -
 -
2020 new works.
world's first pair of dark black color girl feet.

--------------------
www.foot-fetish-toys.com

KC_666
Major Player
Member # 9458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KC_666   Email KC_666   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my God ...

Who am I kidding, I would probably suck on them and masturbate with them, but I'd feel like an Ed Gein creep afterwards.

And each time I used them, I would vow - this is the last time!

Posts: 125 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These look great. They're all modeled after what would be several variations of my ideal feet.
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who's the model for the pairs in the first post of the thread?
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fft8989
Major Player
Member # 45289

quote:
Originally posted by KC_666:
Oh my God ...

Who am I kidding, I would probably suck on them and masturbate with them, but I'd feel like an Ed Gein creep afterwards.

And each time I used them, I would vow - this is the last time!

You're not the only one who thinks that that is the last time.

--------------------
www.foot-fetish-toys.com

fft8989
Major Player
Member # 45289

quote:
Originally posted by coryr:
Who's the model for the pairs in the first post of the thread?

Most girls don't want to share their information publicly.

--------------------
www.foot-fetish-toys.com

mistressweronika
Elite Trooper
Member # 32226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mistressweronika   Author's Homepage   Email mistressweronika   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, looks so realistic and prettier than many feet in real [Smile]

--------------------
My first movie clips:
www.clips4sale.com/store/19132
My second movie clips:
http://www.fetishvideos.com/store/polish-mistress

Posts: 336 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fft8989
Major Player
Member # 45289

-
 -
 -

--------------------
www.foot-fetish-toys.com

blkk73
All Pro Poster
Member # 38345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkk73   Email blkk73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im keeping in the respectful be nice policy. But...this is weird and disturbing. Severed looking plastic feet? Where have we gone as men in society? My feet need to be real, attached to legs, fat ass, titties and pretty face of a warm breathing lady. You may need help.
Posts: 697 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links