Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » The Russians Are Here!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Russians Are Here!
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back in the early aughts, I was traveling to Florida with some frequency, which afforded me with some unique shooting opportunities. By the time I did this cover, Natalia had already become one of my regular models, and even though she was painfully shy in person, she really came alive in front of the camera. By the time this shoot happened, I had been planning to shoot with Alex for several months, whom I had met on-line while she was living in New York, but had moved down to Florida for the warm weather and beaches. Olga was already a personal friend, even though she only modeled briefly for The Fair, but she was also living in Florida at the time. It just happened that a photographer friend got wind of my travel plans, and decided to take Natalia to Florida for some shoots, and let me "borrow" her for a day, so Natalia and I drove to Olga's house and then to Alex's place which was located in Clearwater.

When we got there, Alex was very excited because she didn't know any Russians in the area, and was very pleased that she had two new friends she could chat in Russian with. Before we shot, I took the three ladies to lunch at a local restaurant, and they kept up quite a chatter, well mostly Alex and Olga, what with Natalia being so shy and all. They kept stopping to apologize, and saying they should switch to English, but I didn't care, I was more than happy in the company of such beautiful women, and with my yummy seafood lunch.

After lunch, we went back to Alex's apartment, which was a very impressive condo, right on the beach. The plan was to shoot some beach shots, but because it was raining all the time we were there, that was out of the question. We settled on doing some Fashion/Lifestyle/Beauty shot all all the ladies, individually first, and then as a group. That's where this primary image comes from, and it's what the ladies looked like when they weren't looking to entice an audience with their feet. The image on the cover was from the one look we did, which was basically a mini foot fetish set. That was one of the most fun days I've ever had as a photographer because of all the emotions I was feeling at the time. I was so glad to see my beautiful Olga again, and she too seemed happy to see me. This was the second time I had worked with Alex, but the first time she had invited me to her home. Alex is a very warm and welcoming person, and made sure that I and my two other models felt right at home.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful women!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
irishfootguy84
Major Player
Member # 39221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for irishfootguy84   Email irishfootguy84   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Natalia's arches are INSANE!!!
Posts: 108 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by irishfootguy84:
Natalia's arches are INSANE!!!

Yes they are, I just wish I could have worked with her more.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice throwback post. The spirit of adventure in the early days!

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Here are the ladies in all their footy splendor, talk about a sizzling smorgasbord.
[Drool]

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm] [Mmm] [Mmm]

(I especially like the yellow of Olga's soles)

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting detail the over calloused Olga's soles that turned her soles yellow.

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

OK guys, so that's two comments on Olga's "calloused" soles. Sure, there's a tinge of yellow on them, but those soles were not one bit calloused, I know because I felt them. Not sure why they look that way in the pics, but if you look at them closely, there are no calluses there. It might have been the shoes she was wearing, but that girl doesn't have yellow feet.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links