Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Prodigal Daughter Returning

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Prodigal Daughter Returning
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well lookit lookit. I was going through my old contact list, and wishing all my peeps a happy holiday season, when Tessa's number popped up. I though I had lost it, so imagine the surprise when I found it, texted Tessa, and got an almost immediate reply. She let me know that she's still modeling, and will even do some video this time. We have a tentative booking for the latter part of next month, and to say I'm excited would be a huge understatement. Stay tuned because this Asian hottie is always a treat for the eyes.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey guys, I really appreciate the responses, but it would be nice if you guys actually wrote comments sometimes.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
..."but it would be nice if you guys actually wrote comments sometimes."

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll comment. I like the poses. I also like the fact that as much as I like revealing clothing on hot models, it tends to distract from the model's feet, so the lounging type clothing works great for me. Her wrinkly soles are excellent, my kryptonite, but my being a fan of pedicured feet, I'd gladly give her some free foot care to her rough heels. I'm glad she's back.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by John Jones:
I'll comment. I like the poses. I also like the fact that as much as I like revealing clothing on hot models, it tends to distract from the model's feet, so the lounging type clothing works great for me. Her wrinkly soles are excellent, my kryptonite, but my being a fan of pedicured feet, I'd gladly give her some free foot care to her rough heels. I'm glad she's back.

Thanks John, I appreciate the comments, they give me great insight as to what you a appreciate about any given model, and helps me assess what, if anything, I need to do differently in the future to make my work even better. I'm big on the idea of perpetual self improvement. Maybe I'll give her a pedicure for the rough heels myself.
[Laugh]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

wickedticklish73
Board Regular
Member # 52096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wickedticklish73     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very hot. She reminds me of Samantha from Tickle Abuse.

Troy in Louisiana

Posts: 36 | Registered: Sep 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
quote:
Originally posted by John Jones:

Thanks John, I appreciate the comments, they give me great insight as to what you a appreciate about any given model, and helps me assess what, if anything, I need to do differently in the future to make my work even better. I'm big on the idea of perpetual self improvement. Maybe I'll give her a pedicure for the rough heels myself.
[Laugh]

Adam, did you ever have to turn down or postpone a photo session when a model turned up to the shoot with feet in bad shape? Chipped nails, rough heels, bruised heels???

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The faces/emotes are just a byproduct of the social media age. Quicker to just hit like/love than say so. LOL...

Anyhow, she's beautiful and have fun!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
The faces/emotes are just a byproduct of the social media age. Quicker to just hit like/love than say so. LOL...

Anyhow, she's beautiful and have fun!

Patrick

I get that, Patrick, I suppose I'm old fashioned that way. Any photographer or any artist likes to read any critique on their work, be it positive or negative; that's how we can strive to improve. Am I way off base here? Anywho, I have a firm booking with Tessa for the 16th of February, and I can't wait. Here's another look to remind you of how sexy this awesome girl is.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links