Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Basic white girl of 2016, with big feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Basic white girl of 2016, with big feet
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, store is:
Http://Clips4sale.com/40361

Shot this in 2016 but have had it on a memory card and just discovered that while cleaning, lol. This girl had been sitting reading with her shoes off, with her knees bent and her toes grasping the seat of the chair in front of her, when I saw her. She was maybe five foot five and sort of basic. As her soles weren’t showing but her shoes were off, I walked by a few times, once walking close behind her and checking out her shoes a bit. They were black Toms — they had that white label saying so on the side and also said Toms inside the shoe, the words going sideways. All the way down in the back of the shoe it said W10, which I took to mean woman’s size 10US, pretty impressive. But no soles so I kept patrolling.

At one point I was in the 42nd street alley because a guy who goes around offering free “reflexology” was running his con on a lady and that amuses me to watch. I scanned the lawn and there was a pair of bare soles, toes wiggling, and I got right over there! As I got closer I saw it was the basic white girl with the big feet. She was in the corner of the lawn near 40th and sixth so I walked up to the fifth ave and 40th corner, then strolled along until she was directly to my left and I stopped and sat on the lawn. I didn’t know if she was checking me out or not but I kind of felt eyes on me. I slipped my camcorder into my lap, and then up onto my left leg, and opened the viewfinder. She was looking right at the camera. I just hit record anyway. She looked away, then looked right at the camera. She gave it a long appraisal, then looked at her book and kept reading. I was so relieved! Just a few seconds later she looked at the camera again, and shifted her feet slightly, but from then on she carefully avoided looking at the camera again.

Becky with the big feet! She had all the basic white girl markers — those little string bracelets on her wrists; the Toms; a paper book of “important” recent fiction; Starbucks drink (which she had finished); ponytail; etc! As she read she kept those big feet of hers up and pointed at my camera, and periodically wriggled them around and flexed them and wiggled her toes as she read and pointedly *avoided* looking at the camera, which was not even six feet away from the bare bottoms of her feet. She’s basic but I really liked her feet, despite them wearing some black coloring from her Tom’s — I liked their impressive, perhaps slightly embarrassing size, small toes and smooth soles. Shot her for almost a half hour — here’s an excerpt.

-  -  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Basic white girl. lol Not sure what that is, but I know for sure that the Atocha Station is a railway station in Madrid, Spain, I've taken trains to and out of there....

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
natey
Board Regular
Member # 53621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for natey   Email natey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 24 | Registered: Jul 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links