Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Tall and small: on the lawn!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tall and small: on the lawn!
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, store is:
http://Clips4sale.com/40361

“Tall and small” girl was back in mid fall 2019, but she was lying on the lawn — and I was so glad for it! She’s like around six feet tall but in the first two clips I grabbed of her, because her bare soles are directly in front of her face, her extraordinary length isn’t that evident. Well, in this clip, there’s no mistaking it! At first I saw her face and saw her see me (she smirked then looked away), and thought, “wow look at those LEGS OMG.” Even though her feet were not in my prime position — propped up with her face behind them — I sat down in a chair diagonally behind her, to her right. Man her legs are IN ... CREDIBLE. Her soles were visible too, making it even sexier, but they were almost beside the point.

After a white her legs flew up in the air and I realized I was now on the wrong side of some choice pose exposure. As this girl has basically hugely teased me with her soles last year, I thought I had nothing to lose by moving and going in front of her, and sure enough, when I did, one of the first things I picked up was the girl looking right at the camera and smirking. Then she went back to her book but with this dreamy little smirk on her face as if she was thinking, “yes he’s at it again — filming me because of my bare feet.”

The pose material was pretty good for several more minutes, but then my favorite part began — her legs dropped to the grass and sought out her little running shoes! So I had to move yet again and as I got up I thought I saw her trying to contain a laugh!

I got behind her and what I saw KICKED MY ASS — she was playing with her running shoes with her pretty feet! Damn do I love that. Sometimes she just rested her feet on them, sometimes she grabbed them with her feet, but sometimes she picked them up and played with them with her feet! That is where I lose all control when I watch this!

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1315 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10501 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet looking soles. Why “Tall and small”?
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wickedticklish73
Board Regular
Member # 52096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wickedticklish73     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!
Posts: 36 | Registered: Sep 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links