Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » PERPLEXED Chinese sister

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: PERPLEXED Chinese sister
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip added, store is:
Http://clips4sale.com/40361

THE STUNNING SEQUEL TO OLDER CHINESE SISTER!!! I had shot this girl with her younger sister a few years back and was absolutely obsessed with her adorable little soles basically for half a year or more. It was basically all I watched. Then she disappeared for years never even walking through the park.

Fast forward to Indian summer of 2019 and BAM she is sitting with her bare feet up, jacket still on! I have to admit the weather was freaking everyone out last fall but I was so happy to see her all bundled up because a fully clothed woman exposing her bare soles is a HUGE TURN ON to me. Even though it was around 68F she still was wearing the jacket, which was funny because most other people were in shirtsleeves. I had shot her that first time and she seemed positively giddy with delight, so I endured the embarrassment of *sitting on the ground* and went right over and got to work.

Let’s face it—whether I had shot her once before or not, sitting right in front of someone on a plaza in public and then pointing a camera at the bare soles of their feet is ... rather cheeky, and she was kind of shocked, but as I had anticipated it was a cute and delighted sort of shock, and she didn’t say anything and in fact was sort of giddily flirty with her soft, sensitive little soles! The look on her little cherubic face as she wiggles and wriggles those little soft tootsies around is absolutely GRIPPING!

She sat there with her sexy little feet writhing for almost a half hour before she gave me a look of hilarious exasperation and put her feet down! The whole time she seemed to be texting someone, not surprising for a gen z girl — lots of looking at me, texting, and laughing. The whole vibe was she was feigning perplexity but I think she was far from unaware of what was going on, lol. I suspect she’s a college student because she had an enormous tie-dyed backpack crammed with books (she’s about three inches tall and weighs no more than five pounds, so I think this burden doubled her weight!). She must have needed to go back to class because she slipped that colossal monster of a back pack over her shoulder and walked off. As she crossed the plaza she turned back and looked at me with mischief in her eyes and the cutest smile! I literally could. Not. Get. Home. Fast. Enough to watch this. Shot it on a Friday and it was my entire weekend, lol!

-  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wickedticklish73
Board Regular
Member # 52096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wickedticklish73     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got it yesterday, it's in my top five from RBS. I might start a thread to find out other people's top 5 from RBS.
Posts: 36 | Registered: Sep 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's seriously understated to say she's got nice feet! [Cheers]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Little late to this one, but I agree that this girl has got some nice ass feet, and is potentially top five. Love the IYF perspective of her soles in this one.
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links