Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Annie Sparkles (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Annie Sparkles
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Annie is gorgeous from head to soles.

Thanks for posting the pictures.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That outfit...those long-ass curvy soles....she is so hot and so natural at these poses!

Thanks Fair Adam for this great Valentine's Day show!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's another look of her soles, from the very first shoot I did with Annie in my living room way back in 2017. I had already closed down Feet Fair by then, so this was for my personal collection and not really meant to be published anywhere save for a few shots in this forum. I instantly recognized Annie as an incredible asset, but I must say that you guys were a bit slow to catch on. I mean, who doesn't love a tall (6' 2") Russian model with blonde hair, a beautiful face and body, and most importantly, high arched size 10 feet? Annie is a very serious and shy young lady, and I can see why that could be off-putting for some, but her natural sexiness oozes out of her effortlessly, and the last time I checked, great feet are great feet.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Slow to catch on my ass!!! I just want to plant my face against her sexy size 10 high-arched feet, and I typically like tiny feet! She's such a doll!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not soles shots, but they feature Annie's total beauty from that first session at my place.

-
 -

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links