Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Recipe for Mayonnaise

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Recipe for Mayonnaise
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 2 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I first laid eyes on this MILF, it didn't take long to realize that she had EXACTLY what I liked. For me, a shapely pair of calves along with big shapely soles is my perfect recipe for making mayonnaise.

She was walking in a residential neighborhood and I had to do a double-take when I drove past her. I turned around and slowed down as I was getting closer. She was walking in shorts and sandals and it quickly became clear to me that she had the type of calves and soles that I adored. When I pulled up beside her, I asked her if she needed a ride. She smiled and replied: "No, but thank you."

I said Ok and drove on. I had missed my chance and kept thinking what I could've done differently to change the outcome. I didn't want to go for a second pass, because that would seem creepy and everyone knows I'm not that type of guy LOL!

Anyway, I was very disappointed in my failure and spent much time over the next few weeks wondering if I might ever see her again, much less get a chance with her feet. Then it struck me. I had a friend that lived around that neighborhood and I tasked him with finding her (based on my descriptions) and hooking her up with me. Lo and behold, many months later, out of the blue... this friend of mine pulls a hail mary and somehow befriends her at some party LOL

Sure enough, I was thankful for the hook-up and the rest was just a matter of steps on the checklist of my foot fetish playbook. I introduce you to Maria Fuqua (mid-40's, 5'7") and her tasty size 10 soles!

-  -
 -  -

[ February 02, 2020, 02:04 AM: Message edited by: TruthBeTold ]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahahaha! I love the story. As usual, she looks really comfortable and happy to be there.
[Big Grin]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] They look smelly. How did they smell that day you got them? Did she ever come back?

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
Hahahaha! I love the story.

[Laugh] [Thumbs Up]

quote:
As usual, she looks really comfortable and happy to be there.

Must be my obsessive/drooling demeanor that makes these girls so happy to be there, LOL [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
How did they smell that day you got them? Did she ever come back?

During her 1st shoot (which is where she has the red top on in the pictures), the shoot was pre-planned so she had time to do her make-up, perfume, & all the things a woman typically does, etc. Her feet had a sweeter scent on that day.

During the 2nd shoot (which is shown with her wearing the black top), yes she did come back for more. That shoot was unplanned. I bumped into her at a convenience store. We had a great brief catch-up and she said she wanted to do another shoot sometime. I said "how bout right now?". She said "OMG, I have no make-up on and I've been walking around all day".

I said "that is fine". And her feet had a more foul (but still pleasant) odor on that day.

[ January 30, 2020, 06:19 PM: Message edited by: TruthBeTold ]

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hahahaha! I love the story. As usual, she looks really comfortable and happy to be there.
[Big Grin]

What Adam said LOL

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"She said "OMG, I have no make-up on and I've been walking around all day".

I said "that is fine". And her feet had a more foul (but still pleasant) odor on that day."

Just the way I like 'em. [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
"She said "OMG, I have no make-up on and I've been walking around all day".

I said "that is fine". And her feet had a more foul (but still pleasant) odor on that day."

Just the way I like 'em. [Jerkoff]

I'll buy that for a dollar. [Laugh]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstar   Email silverstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What are the largest feet you’ve ever had?
Posts: 409 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by silverstar:
What are the largest feet you’ve ever had?

Size 13 from this (never-before-posted) 6'2" girl, Staci Poteat (attached below):
 -  -

-  -

Also had at least a few others girls with size 12's (my next biggest size, who've also never been posted yet).

[ February 02, 2020, 02:00 AM: Message edited by: TruthBeTold ]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links