Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Lush Chinese soles — first encounter

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lush Chinese soles — first encounter
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip — store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

This is the first encounter I had with this woman, and even *thinking* about it now is very exciting to me because I subsequently had another encounter with her that went totally off the rails! At the time she seemed to me to be a tourist based on the stuff she had with her, but because I had that second encounter with her months later, I assume she’s local.

This first time I saw her on top of the library terrace she was very casual and not all made up (another reason I thought she might be a tourist). I saw her bare soles before I saw anything else, walking across the lawn, and I decided to saunter over and see how she looked, and I got more and more excited as I got closer. I knew I had to capture footage of her, and for that I would have to sit on the steps. That’s actually a good thing imo because at least people actually sit on the steps.

As I got closer and then ascended the steps she seemed absolutely clueless about me so I sat down and swiveled around on the top of the steps. She was about seven feet away. Unfortunately there were harsh shadows being cast by the sun’s glare, but the camera was out and I was determined to catch video of the bare bottoms of her feet, come what may. I flipped the viewfinder open and began recording. She didn’t seem to notice. (I was wrong—she had noticed but was super discrete about looking at the camera.)

Even though she was very casual, it was clear she was slender and very attractive, with a very pretty little face. Her feet were absolutely sexy, with nice toe taper and plump toe pads. They just had a *look* about them that they were sensitive! Her feet were pretty frisky — at one point she put her feet side by side and moved them in a very sexy way, then recrossed her ankles and at that point some clouds moved in and saved the entire segment! That’s where the clip picks up — well I left the feet side by side part in the front even though there’s a bit of sun glare, just because it’s sexy the way her feet were positioned and moving, but then she crosses her ankles about a minute and a half in and the view of her bare soles dramatically improves.

You see her peeking at the camera throughout the video as she wriggles her sexy feet around and texts on her phone. It’s very hot! I really enjoyed this experience. Speaking of “really hot,” the temperature was as well, and she had the sort of sun visor that Chinese tourists frequently wear, and fanned herself quite a bit with it. It’s when she’s doing that that she peeks the most at the camera. Sometimes after peeking at the camera she would look away with a knowing smile on her face.

Then eventually the sun came back out and she put on that little tourist visor on to shield her eyes from the sun, and about 30 seconds after that she put her feet down, slipping her toes loosely into her sandals. I waited around a few minutes and then packed up and left. I walked across the plaza a few minutes later and walked right behind her, and got to see her phone — she was definitely texting in Chinese and I couldn’t tell for sure but it certainly looked like she had taken a photo of me and sent it to her friend!

I saw her again with her feet up in late Fall, and THINGS GOT WEIRD lol. Stay tuned.

-  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
natey
Board Regular
Member # 53621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for natey   Email natey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 24 | Registered: Jul 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links