Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » The Size 13 Soles of Longfeetlassie!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Size 13 Soles of Longfeetlassie!
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, store is
Http://Clips4sale.com/40361

It’s the amazing longfeetlassie1 from Instagram! (Backup longfeetlassie2.) I saw her enormous, sexy size 13s and read she was in NYC and just HAD to ask...would she spare me a half hour to pose her big soles?

She politely declined. “I don’t show my face,” she said, and I got that, but asked whether a bit of anonymizing might make it acceptable. After a little discussion (including a suggestion that she wear a cute hat I bought for her, and she got to keep) she agreed, and before I knew it she was slipping off her big heeled sandals, and her soles presented themselves to me live and in person!

How to describe that? Well, all I can think of to say is, you’re not READY for her soles until you see them stretching out in front of you, seemingly endlessly. Size 13! Even for a six footer (she’s as tall as I am), size 13 is big. I mean BIG. She has a very sweet temperament and this was very enjoyable. Shooting these posed segments, like the ones with tabs24x7official and mindful_jess, is really fun and stress-free!

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
natey
Board Regular
Member # 53621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for natey   Email natey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 24 | Registered: Jul 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links