Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Giovanna Dazzle

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Giovanna Dazzle
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy Giovanna is at it again, this time flashing a bit more skin in very old heels, in fact, I did a set of her wearing those same heels way back in 2006. She still rock them and can still bring it, but I'll let the pics do the talking...

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Isaiah The Aztec
Loyal Member
Member # 48003

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Isaiah The Aztec   Email Isaiah The Aztec   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Giovanna is gorgeous in every photo she's in [Smile]
Posts: 94 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Giovanna truly is a force of nature, and has managed to stay gorgeous, sexy and youthful looking throughout the years. This is a comp image of our first shoot way back in the summer of 2006. That shoot almost didn't happen as I had a car accident right before we were schedule to shoot. I busted one of my knees, and was in a cast for the rest of the summer, and at the time, Gio was living in London, and was set to return in a couple of weeks. I finally said, "Fuck it, we'll shoot anyway!" and Gio came to my apartment, where I shot her while sitting in a chair. I think the results were quite good, and Gio has been modeling for me ever since, specially since she moved back to New York, about 5 years after that shoot. It's some story, but it's totally true.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Isaiah The Aztec
Loyal Member
Member # 48003

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Isaiah The Aztec   Email Isaiah The Aztec   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mr. Fair Adam you're truly are a warrior for

working with a injured knee while shooting photos

of gorgeous Giovanna.

Posts: 94 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by Isaiah The Aztec:
Mr. Fair Adam you're truly are a warrior for

working with a injured knee while shooting photos

of gorgeous Giovanna.

Aw shucks, anything for my art. [Big Grin]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Here are some never before seen pics of Giovanna when she came to interview with me. She had already done quite a bit of modeling but no foot fetish stuff at all. We were already friends before this, but I had never even considered asking her to model for me because she was shy and low key, and I just assumed she wouldn't be interested, but then she answered a casting call that I did, and the rest is history.

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good lord, she is gorgeous. Women like
her would make a man like me write a
bad check.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dirtysole toesmeller
Loyal Member
Member # 4488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dirtysole toesmeller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ageless, timeless and (I've said it before) - what i would give to have those succulent toes wrapped around my nose! [Drool]

PLEASE tell me Giovanna's luscious peds (and especially her plump toes) have a potent, pheromone-inducing scent, Adam? [Secret]

Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker1
Board Regular
Member # 51647

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker1   Email trini_looker1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Giovanna was always a captivating beauty!

--------------------
Foot photographer from Trinidad

Posts: 11 | Registered: Nov 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by trini_looker1:
Giovanna was always a captivating beauty!

Agreed! Love her feet, too!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links