Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Grail soles ACHIEVED! Fall 2019

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Grail soles ACHIEVED! Fall 2019
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip – store is:
‪https://clips4sale.com/40361/real-bare-soles/cidfbcb8896e993ea2e0ffd7e30d3‬

I finally achieved my 2019 holy grail of soles in the late fall of 2019! Yes, the Holy Grail girl was FINALLY sitting with her feet up and all the conditions were right – there was some place for me to sit below her, the light was good, and her soles did not have imprints on them from her shoes!  When I saw her she was on her phone chatting and I saw her look right at me from up on the library terrace, reclining there and wiggling her bare toes.  I knew that she knew because I had sat and filmed her twice before, so I just walked over and sat on the steps in front of her, dispensing with my usual indirect approach.
Her soles looked AMAZING and she’s absolutely gorgeous.  Her soles looked slightly sweaty from her clunky black (Docs and her dark blue ankle socks, and there were still a few tiny flecks of lint from her socks stuck to her sweaty, soft-looking soles, the link having a burgundy look to it.  She just very coolly surveyed me the whole time, with that same aloofness with perhaps the slightest sense of amusement that I also sensed from her the first two times I shot her.  I put her in my viewfinder and could not believe what I saw, such a view!  She is as beautiful as a movie star, with that icy disdain, and the contast for that and being able to see the soft, sensitive, very vulnerable bottoms of her bare feet was just indescribable! 
She had ended her call when I was walking up the steps, but shortly after I began shooting someone else called her and she went back to talking on her phone as she glared down and the camcorder and wiggled her beautiful feet!  She stayed this way for quite a while, just talking, glaring and wiggling!  For actually about a half hour, too long to make available in its entirety so I trimmed it.  I remembered to catch her put her socks and shoes back on as well.  She did this, then left, walking right past me.  I swear I could have felt her eyes on me as she walked past, and could smell the leather of her brand new shoes.  It’s interesting – she always seemed to have brand new shoes, so maybe that’s why she was always sitting around in the park with her shoes off and her feet up! I saw her one more time sitting in front of the library in November, but it was too cold for her to have her shoes off, and she was again surfing on her phone.  She looked at me for a second, usual cool expression, then looked away….

-  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wickedticklish73
Board Regular
Member # 52096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wickedticklish73     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pink nails, great catch!
Posts: 36 | Registered: Sep 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think they were red actually but yeah she had nice tops too!

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links