Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Foot Models on Discord App?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot Models on Discord App?
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 7 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks to our Discord feet community growing so rapidly, I have decided to start telling some of my foot models specifically about Discord and how it is more interactive than other places where I have been sharing their foot fetish media (ie. Twitter, FB, IG, Forums, OnlyFans, Reddit, Youtube, etc).

This foot model who I met up with today (Hazel Ann) is a long time drinking buddy of mine and former waitress. She was intrigued by the idea of getting on Discord, so I told her to take my phone and record a selfie-intro that I would share later tonight. This was recorded right before doing another feet shoot with her today.

She doesn't have her own phone right now and may participate with her own Discord account at a later date if there is enough interest. I may start doing this with other foot models too if there is good reception. Hazel is actually friends with alot of my other foot models as well, so who knows, maybe some group chats or video sessions in the future.

IDK, but here's her intro video and feet (she mostly gets her toes/tops shots), let me know what you all think. BTW, she is one of 100's of my foot models who I have never even posted online yet, so this is truly her 1st intro to her feet being online at all...

-

Our Discord server invite is at the link below:
https://Discord.me/FeetCore

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Forgive me for asking but what is Discord?

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sauvage
Elite Trooper
Member # 52434

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sauvage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FMUK:
Forgive me for asking but what is Discord?

Hmm, this could be the wave of the future. Discord is a social media/voice app and program similar to "team speak" or "Skype" with individual channels and chat-rooms. You can find and add friends and join servers of any interested topic and share photos. [Cheers]

--------------------
~In Admiration~

Posts: 253 | Registered: Jun 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sauvage is absolutely correct in his assessment.

I love the app and all of it's potential, but alot of the content can be rather sub-standard in terms of quality. But I love the fact that there are so many interactive hot young amateur women on there.

While there are tons of Discord feet servers to join, I have noticed one common problem. Almost all of the discord feet servers are non-conducive to the standard foot fetish content producer.

They are almost all focused on these amateur models who create sub standard content. I have created a relatively new discord foot fetish server that makes a paradigm shift to that amateur content mentality.

I have done so by designing a structure where foot fetish producers have the same equal playing field of exposure as the amateur foot fetish models. Apparently this concept is taking off very well with the discord community because this new community is growing at a MUCH faster rate than the older paradigm of feet servers on that platform (narrow-minded toward amateur models only).

These gamer oriented users are actually quite interested in the professionally produced content if we expose them to it. In past paradigms, they have had very little (or zero) exposure.

That is why I am trying to get the word out in our foot producer communities. You guys need to get on discord and show these peeps what real foot fetish content is about.

And if you join up on my feet server, I will advocate for you (amongst my volunteer staff) to approve you for front-end moderation roles to help keep trollers in check:
https://discord.me/feetcore

It's growing faster than I can handle and I need more trustworthy folks on the server staff (like you producers) to help keep potty-mouthed users zipped up.

[ April 22, 2020, 05:48 AM: Message edited by: TruthBeTold ]

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks TruthBeTold for your efforts. I was invited to Discord aometime ago and after a few days gave up on it.

I'm hobby photographer and not a content producer but I try producing quality work. This seems to be frowned upon these days by Wu's users not caring for "commercial" looking photography.

All the best to you!

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links