Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Feet For Sale (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Feet For Sale
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Well guys, after weeks of being furloughed from work, and having to endure stifling boredom, I started having ideas. As you all know, I happen to live in New York City, and I don’t have to tell you how much devastation COVID-19 has caused us, so with that in mind and having way too much time in my hands I decided to act on something that many of you have written to me about. After closing down Feet Fair for the second time in late 2016, I thought I was done with all that, but you guys know that I kept on shooting for my own collection, and some custom stuff for private clients. I have posted samples of most of those shoots here, but I never had a reason to release the full sets, what with not having an active site and all that. Well guys, this is your opportunity to own these sets because I have reprised Feet Fair as a very basic picture sales site, I will be adding video clips in the near future but I don’t have a fixed date yet.

I’m one of the lucky ones, as my job is paying me my full salary for now, and I’m doing this more out of boredom than need, in fact, I plan to donate most of the proceeds to fight hunger in our communities. So maybe you’re not into my work, or don’t care for my models, and that’s totally OK, but if you can, I will respectfully ask you to donate to your favorite charity, as many of our neighbors are hurting right now. Cool, I’m not here to get preachy, and I ain’t no Mother Theresa, just letting you guys where I’m coming from. Just like every single one of us, I have no idea of when I’ll be called back to work, so this will be my “job” for a while and I’ll be adding stuff as I go along.
Cheers, Adam

www.feetfair.com

[ April 25, 2020, 10:33 AM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Cheers]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just bought Gio Neo and it is a truly wonderful set of photos! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Armando Miami
Board Regular
Member # 52809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Armando Miami   Email Armando Miami   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks adam
glad to see feetfair back on track

Posts: 7 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the encouragement, guys, I just added the marien with the Giants jersey and the Casey Christmas set early this morning, and will be adding the Giovanna set where she wears the heelless wedges by noon. Stay tuned, I have tons more to add...

[ April 25, 2020, 11:50 AM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by Jota Milagros:
I just bought Gio Neo and it is a truly wonderful set of photos! [Thumbs Up]

Gracias Jota, much more Gio to come...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

I just added my first clip to the new clip section. I'm working on the look of that section, so it looks rather crappy at the moment, but the clip of Marien barefoot in bed is as good as it gets. It's one of my favorites, as Marien flirts and teases with that Polish accent of hers, all the while showing off her great soles, all in beautiful HD.

I also just made my first contribution for $100 for the "No Child Hungry" organization. For all of you who has purchase a picture set, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

www.feeetfair.com

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Just added the first part of Annie wearing a striped shirt and jeans clip. The second part is coming soon...

Annie in Stripes and Jeans

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

archesfeet
Board Regular
Member # 48778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archesfeet   Email archesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and Giovanna clips please?
Posts: 9 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archesfeet
Board Regular
Member # 48778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archesfeet   Email archesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi Adam

today i buy (paypal) clip with Giovanna but i dont know where is download link - how do I download a video and where?

I bought a feetfair.com (archesfeet@hotmail.com)

Posts: 9 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Hey guys, I have temporarily locked down the video section for trouble shooting. Everyone who purchased a clip and was unable to download it has been refunded. My apologies for this glitch, I expect to work out the bugs and hopefully reopen that section within 24 hours, so please come back and check soon...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So in a way, Feet Fair's back!
Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by solesurvivordragon:
So in a way, Feet Fair's back!

It is, except that it's no longer a subscription site, and I'm only selling the stuff I shot after I closed it down.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

archesfeet
Board Regular
Member # 48778

Icon 6 posted      Profile for archesfeet   Email archesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I finally bought the first clip with Giovanna..... it's a shame when it's not a video in better quality but i love Giovannas feet. I will be looking forward to more Giovanna material
trini_looker1
Board Regular
Member # 51647

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker1   Email trini_looker1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Merry Christmas to me!!!

I'll definitely be purchasing some material

Thanks Adam!!

--------------------
Foot photographer from Trinidad

Posts: 11 | Registered: Nov 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links