Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Feet For Sale (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Feet For Sale
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're in luck Trini, I just added four new sets from four very different yet wonderful models. Too much time on my hands, check them out.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archesfeet
Board Regular
Member # 48778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archesfeet   Email archesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
clip with Giovanna on the balcony is....GREAT !!!! more more more Giovanna toespread clip
Posts: 9 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by archesfeet:
clip with Giovanna on the balcony is....GREAT !!!! more more more Giovanna toespread clip

Absolutely! A truly wonderful clip. [Thumbs Up]
Bravo, Giovanna!!!

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1250 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just so you guys know, I have posted some killer new sets in the last 24 hours, including sets from Annie, Marien, Nikki and Tracy. I have also figured out the file sizing issues with the videos, and have posted high quality HD clips from Aries, Francine and Tracy, every one of them a gem, so check them out.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Hey guys, I just added a bunch of more videos from all your favorite models. I have started to add some background music to some of the videos, although I generally prefer not to, but some models are just so quiet that it almost seems a necessity to me. What do you guys think? I will probably not add any music to videos from Marien or Aries because those two are naturally chatty and I often have to tell them to tone it down a notch, but Annie and Tracy, among others are just hard to get anything out of, except for great feet of course. Your opinions are appreciated.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two new videos of Giovanna barefoot. [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]
Ecstasy!! [Hump] [Hump]

--------------------

Posts: 1250 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Hey guys, I have added some shoes from past photo sessions to the site, so if you ever wanted to own some shoes that the models have worn, this would be your time to do it:

Shoes 4 Sale

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Any chance of a pair of shoes worn by Giovanna going on sale?

--------------------

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by Jota Milagros:

Yah, pretty soon...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
quote:

Yah, pretty soon...
Great news! [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------

trini_looker1
Board Regular
Member # 51647

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker1   Email trini_looker1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Adam!!

--------------------
Foot photographer from Trinidad

Posts: 11 | Registered: Nov 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

quote:
quote:

Yah, pretty soon...
Very glad that a pair of Giovanna's shoes went on sale today and that I bought them before anyone else got them. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
quote:
quote:

Yah, pretty soon...
Very glad that a pair of Giovanna's shoes went on sale today and that I bought them before anyone else got them. [Big Grin]
So that was you, eh? Thanks. I will be shipping them out to you soon, and should have some others for sale too.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

For all of you fans of Annette - I have added a "Best of Annette" picture set to the site, with 65 images of one of the most scintillating models I've ever worked with, for all you guys who miss her as much as I do.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
For all of you fans of Annette - I have added a "Best of Annette" picture set to the site, with 65 images of one of the most scintillating models I've ever worked with, for all you guys who miss her as much as I do.

Speaking of Annette...https://www.anettekayla.com/
Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links