Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Iranian on the Rocks

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Iranian on the Rocks
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip added — “Iranian on the Rocks”:
https://clips4sale.com/40361/real-bare-soles/cidfbcb8896e993ea2e0ffd7e30d3

So last fall I took my daughter on vacation to an island paradise, lol! I didn’t bring my camcorder with me of course. One day our plans to visit a temple fell through so we just signed on to a bus tour visiting two scenic beaches. The people on the tour were mostly young because this is a young person’s destination and in fact I felt like the old person!

On the tour were three women, a middle-aged mother with her adult daughter and teen daughter. (At least this seemed like the dynamic — they were speaking a language I couldn’t place.) The adult daughter was maybe 25 or 26, and very attractive, with fierce eyebrows like a sexy Romulan starship captain, and a pair of *very* well-worn leather sandals that she slipped off her beautiful, immaculate feet as soon as she sat down and kept them off until she got up again! Size 40. Best of all they sat directly in front of us! And there was a ton of room between the seats on the bus (it had the hard seats like a commuter bus, not the big plush seats like a tour bus) so I had a ringside seat to her beautiful soles, and I sat there staring at them! But this got me totally made — on two different occasions I heard animated talking and giggling, only to look up and see the teenaged daughter staring at me with a smile, and then whispering conspiratorially with the adult daughter, who would wriggle her feet with delight! I was embarrassed but it seemed a subject of delight to them so it was sort of a turn on to me too.

And then we pulled into the second beach stop. Before we had done so, the driver pointed out a food shack (there was a long line, and a cow standing across the street from it, lol!). We pulled in and the sound of the ocean was so loud we had to talk loudly over it. The adult daughter went up on some rocks and draped herself over them and those sandals came RIGHT OFF and she shot me a very quick look. The mom and younger daughter almost immediately left and walked back in the direction of the food shack. My daughter saw this and said she wanted to go too, but I told her I wanted to wait and wasn’t hungry (a lie — I was!) She took some money from me and ran off to the food shack (this island is super safe, this was fine). So I decided, fuck it, this is too good, and sat directly in front of the adult daughter and took out my phone to “check my mail.” And then proceeded to film her for almost 20 minutes!

She obviously knew exactly what I was doing and mostly kept those stunning soles up and pointed straight at me the whole time. She was listening to music — how she could hear it over the surf I had no idea. Every once in a while she would peek at me but mostly made a real effort to avoid showing she knew what I was doing. I had to stop occasionally when people walked directly behind me but that was just four or five times.

I was so focused on what I was doing I hadn’t realized her mother and younger sister were on their way back so she shot me a look and then greeted them and I immediately stopped shooting with my phone. Right behind them was my daughter, who brought me some fish with hot sauce in a banana leaf, thank god, because I was starving. I was surprised that the adult daughter didn’t make too much of a joke about what had just happened — I think because they didn’t want to embarrass me too much with my daughter. Later that day my daughter and I went back to the bus early and I quickly scanned the clipboard with the names of the passengers and I found them almost immediately — the only trio of last names. I wrote the last name into my iPhone and when I got data again googled it — it’s a super Iranian name. They were such a nice family and so fun and playful, and the whole time I saw her on the bus tour all I could think of was the video of the bare bottoms of her feet on my phone! And here it is — I trimmed the video perspective a bit from the iPhone footage.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is fantastic; great catch!

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am shaken and stirred.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links