Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » STUNNINGLY beautiful brunette ... SPEAKS!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: STUNNINGLY beautiful brunette ... SPEAKS!
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip added — “STUNNINGLY Beautiful Brunette SPEAKS”:
https://clips4sale.com/40361/real-bare-soles/cidfbcb8896e993ea2e0ffd7e30d3

THIS IS EXCITING! This stunner hangs around the park quite a bit and frequently (but sadly not always) has her big gorgeous bare feet up — by now she’s famous to my followers as the “STUNNINGLY beautiful blonde” ... but on this occasion she was a brunette! Well, more of a honey blonde I think. She was sitting on the upper terrace with a friend on a warm spring afternoon, having an animated conversation with a friend, and she had her shoes off and she spied me about the same time as I did her.

I didn’t waste any time because I knew she knows and doesn’t care! I wondered how her friend would react but I don’t know because they were speaking what I’m 99% sure is Italian! For all I know they talked about me nonstop. It’s so sexy to hear her voice and see her bare soles so super closeup like this! She had her feet up for a long time as they chatted in the warmth of that spring afternoon. She’s SO gorgeous! Her big soles are luscious and she engages in some hypnotic foot play that suggests her soft feet are very sensitive!

-  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kobeiskool
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice, going to add this to the collection.

Hoping you can release the other part of the 6-foot auburn clip [Smile]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
car15
Member # 52461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for car15   Email car15   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice one, sir! She has always been one of my favorites.

How are you faring amidst this COVID-19 situation? Obviously, there are not many opportunities to hunt for candid feet right now. Have you been able to do any shoots with paid models?

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jul 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links