Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » ©Chelsea 2.0 Blonde College Summer Feet© (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: ©Chelsea 2.0 Blonde College Summer Feet©
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'd loveeeeee to know how her feet smell
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by solefull00:

Right out of those shoes, Amazing! She mentioned getting some worn out shoes together by the end of the summer and selling them. I will keep you all posted. [Drool]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18348 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cute girl even sexier feet
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bellathornesolelicker:
Cute girl even sexier feet

Yes she's the perfect combination. Even better than 6 years ago when she modeled last. [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18348 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

-

--------------------
 -

Sauvage
Elite Trooper
Member # 52434

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sauvage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
 -

[Drool] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
~In Admiration~

Posts: 253 | Registered: Jun 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by Sauvage:
quote:
 -

[Drool] [Thumbs Up]
[Cheers]

--------------------
 -

Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dang she's gorgeous! [Blush]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by Nylon Toe Sucker:
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

[Cheers]

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by Robotron2084:
Dang she's gorgeous! [Blush]

thank you! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Kisame
Board Regular
Member # 51927

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kisame   Email Kisame   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Right out of those shoes, Amazing! She mentioned getting some worn out shoes together by the end of the summer and selling them. I will keep you all posted. [Drool]
Chelsea is an amazing model! [Thud]
She looks perfect, from head to toe! [Kiss]
Even the wrickles of her bare soles, incredible!

I will join membership, after seeing these new pictures from her! [Thumbs Up]

Excited to see her worn shoes. Sounds good so far!

Thx Norcalfeet, keep it up!

Posts: 15 | Registered: May 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by Kisame:
quote:
quote:

[Cheers] Thank you! More of Chelsea soon...

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
quote:
quote:

Hey there, thank you very much mate. She does not have that Instagram page up yet as far as I know, she was only thinking about it. She also was needing to stink up some shoes so she could sell them. I'm not sure how it would be possible to ship overseas though at this time, especially clothing articles and the whole Covid rules with customs you know? When any more info comes available on Chelsea I can let you all know [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Kisame
Board Regular
Member # 51927

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kisame   Email Kisame   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Hey there, thank you very much mate. She does not have that Instagram page up yet as far as I know, she was only thinking about it. She also was needing to stink up some shoes so she could sell them. I'm not sure how it would be possible to ship overseas though at this time, especially clothing articles and the whole Covid rules with customs you know? When any more info comes available on Chelsea I can let you all know [Thumbs Up]
sounds good, Thanks [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 15 | Registered: May 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links