Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natasha’s casual disguise soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Natasha’s casual disguise soles
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip is “Natasha’s casual disguise soles” —
Http://clips4sale.com/40361

This was shot in late summer of 2019, right after event season was over. As soon as I arrived in the park and was walking across the upper terrace, I saw her right away and saw her bare feet up on the chair. I walked across the lawn as nonchalantly as possible, and when I was approaching her she didn’t seem to notice me at all. But when I was sitting down in front of her my shoulder bag slipped off my shoulder and I reached for it so the camera would not bang on the ground — and my bag was open so my camcorder slipped out and hit the lawn right in front of her! Lol so much for subtlety.

As soon as this happened I shot her a glance and was surveying me coldly, like the terminator. She reminded me so much of the spy Natasha from the cartoon! Definitely one tough Slavic broad! Maybe casually dressed on a secret mission, only her Michael Kors bag betraying her high fashion sense. Lol! I really had to decide at that point whether to shoot or if the groove of the experience had been harshed by the initial. misstep. But then I remembered her bare soles — about a size 8 1/2 and with little flecks on them that might have been skin or dried sweat, very soft and shapely, and very ultra sensitive looking. There is nothing that gets me going more than the contrast between a hostile formidable female face, and a view of her sensitive, vulnerable bare soles, and this was the textbook example of that! So I took the big risk and slid the camera across my lap and got her centered in my viewfinder.

Christ what a view! Such a dour look, real femme fatale stuff, but her soles looked SO SENSITIVE, like even the slightest fingernail brush would send her ballistic from her chair. I was so glad I risked it because I knew this content would be total gold for me personally. And she wasn’t getting and and causing a fuss — she was studiously ignoring my camera. She would text and wiggle her feet around a bit, and every once in a while there was a diabolical grin. Amazing stuff!

At the end she put her feet down and then put her very sheer little socks on. I filmed that too, then later that night watched the video — of course! There she was, ignoring me the whole time ... EXCEPT ONCE. One time, as she was crossing her ankles over, she quickly looked STRAIGHT INTO THE LENS with this cold glare — that look and those sensitive foot bottoms in one frame? Forget it, that’s ALL I need .... (this clip’s file name is “Russian chick with kors bag” — different than its store title.)

-  -  -  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sour is more like it! 😄

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links