Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Planning For The Future (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Planning For The Future
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As things slowly get back to "normal" I have begun to plan some future shoots, and I realized that I would love to do as four model shoot, and I have all my mods lined up except Nikki, who is in Los Angeles. Better to start small and build things up, say I and Francine and Giovanna are my prime candidates for my next shoot, whenever that happens to be.

I have known both those ladies for a long time, and introduced them to each other at least ten years ago, in fact, we have all gone to dinner together several times, but I could never get them both lined up for a shoot. It probably had something to do with the fact that Gio was living in London for a number of years, and Frankie sort of retired from modeling for a while. Throw in my travels all over the place, particularly to California, and well, you get the picture. Well, we're all in New York right now, and because of the pandemic, we've all been bottled up and looking for something to do. Both models are primed and ready, all we have to do is to determine the best time and safest time to do this, and the long overdue shoot will be done.

It's kind of a trip that I haven't shot with those two together, considering that I have paired each with numerous other models. For the four model shoot, I will add Nikki and Tracy J. to the mix.

I also have at least one new model ready to go at a future date, by-the-way...

What do YOU think?

-

[ August 09, 2020, 06:14 AM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Both are lovely!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm] [Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We have a tentative date, stay tuned.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A new video with Giovanna would be awesome! [Thumbs Up]

Pairing her with Francine sounds fine. [Kiss]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jota Milagros:

And while we were waiting you remastered "Dee's Desire" for us. What a wonderful video that is! [Thumbs Up] [Mmm]

--------------------

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
quote:

And while we were waiting you remastered "Dee's Desire" for us. What a wonderful video that is! [Thumbs Up] [Mmm]
I do what I can. [Big Grin]

I'm now officially out of Giovanna video footage (heh,heh), must make more with Frankie.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Yogi
All Pro Poster
Member # 581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yogi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh man, I’ve been a massive Francine fan since I first ever logged into Wu’s way way back in the day. She is so beautiful!!!

--------------------

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

The deed is done bitches! After introducing these two such a long time ago, we went to Francine's place yesterday and came up with this nice session. I will be selling the pics and video at a later date, meanwhile, here's a teaser.

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

While I did some solo stuff with Giovanna yesterday, that little sneak Frankie did some candid "Behind the Scene" pics of us on her phone cam. Here's a couple of samples.

-  -

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Fantastic! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

I added an update comp, so you can see the stuff I did with each individual model. I have a brand new 4K video clip for sale on the site and you can Can Get It Here

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

"Footy Friends" is fantastic! [Hump] [Thumbs Up]

The two of them work together so beautifully. [Kiss]

--------------------

Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Francine is a franchise player.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links