Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Golden Goddess: Earthy!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Golden Goddess: Earthy!
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip is “Golden Goddess: Earthy” — store is
Http://clips4sale.com/40361

This was the first time I successfully shot this radiant, perfect golden woman. I had tried once before but people pulled seats right in front of her, blocking my shot. (I was annoyed and she was too — they were inches from her feet. She actually backed up a bit to get away from them!)

But not this time!  This time those feet were up, electric blue mules on the grass below her as she texted. This was the second time I had sat directly in front of her in the park when she had her bare feet up so I’m guessing she knew something was up, and so when the camera came out and slid across my leg and pointed straight at her feet, she wasn’t shocked. She played it cool, but didn’t do the elaborate ignore thing many girls do — she mostly didn’t look but when she DID, she wasn’t at all hesitant and gave the camera a good look. She’s exquisite so obviously used to men admiring her and so mine was probably not the first camera pointed her way! What was really fun was, she would look at the camera and her feet would go kind of sideways, then she would text and smirk and her feet would shoot straight up like adorable skyscrapers!

As she was wearing mules over bare feet, in the city, her bare soles were very faintly earthy, the sort of dirty feet I like the most, like when I was a teenager and a girl was padding around in her bare feet all day and then there was a breathtaking view of her soles! I’m not really into filthy dirty feet but a little dust or earth is great.

After a good 25 minutes or so she put her feet down — she had put them down once before but put them back up again, and this time she put her feet back up again but with her mules on! I shot about a minute of that and even zoomed in to get her shoe size! Clear as day on the sole of her mule ....

-  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1309 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links