Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Giovanna In The Park (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Giovanna In The Park
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I took my excellent friend Giovanna to a local park on Thursday afternoon, after she asked if I could take some pics of her wearing some old shoes she plans to sell to her fans. I readily agreed because I already sell session shoes on my site, but Gio’s are different, they are honest to goodness shoes she has owned and worn for years, and come complete with toe prints and everything. She also is selling a couple of pointe shoes which she has used in performances, which make them all the more valuable and desirable. These are but some quick samples, there are more, and I’ll be posting them on my site within the next couple of days. And if that wasn’t enough good news, Giovanna plans to open her own account here on Wu’s so you can talk directly to her, and I’ll have more on that very soon. Lastly, I’m throwing in a couple of barefoot pics of Giovanna ‘cause I like you guys, and I knew you’d appreciate it. Cheers.

P.S. Shortly after I got home, Giovanna texted me that someone had reported a public masturbator in that same area of the park where we were, which is the park’s dog run. As it happens, the dog run was deserted today, save for a couple of workers that were trimming hedges and the likes. Besides the workers, we hardly saw any people in the park due to all the rain storms that we’ve been having of late, but I couldn’t help joking with Gio that maybe the park perv had seen her flashing her toots and just couldn’t contain himself. Life in New York City, you can’t make this stuff up.

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have added a couple of her shoes for sale, here's a sample: Giovanna's Shoe Closet

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great stuff! [Thumbs Up] Thank you!

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Isaiah The Aztec
Loyal Member
Member # 48003

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Isaiah The Aztec   Email Isaiah The Aztec   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Mr. Fair Adam for the amazing news about

Giovanna coming to join this forum. [Smile]

Posts: 94 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Here's a report on social media about the park perv. Like I stated before, you can't make this stuff up.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, Giovanna's starting to become one of my favorite models right now. And those last two pictures... [Mmm] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
Here's a report on social media about the park perv. Like I stated before, you can't make this stuff up.

-

I guess some people did saw that "coming".

I'll see myself out. LOL

Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by solesurvivordragon:
Man, Giovanna's starting to become one of my favorite models right now. And those last two pictures... [Mmm] [Jerkoff]

She just opened her own profile here, and now you can chat with her directly.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

-

Some people have no self control. [Jerkoff]

--------------------

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by solesurvivordragon:

If you like those two at the park, wait until you get a load of this one, at Frankie's place.
[Jerkoff]

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

quote:
If you like those two at the park, wait until you get a load of this one, at Frankie's place.
[Jerkoff]

And the new video starring Giovanna, "Gio Dazzle," is just fabulous! [Thumbs Up] [Mmm] [Mmm]

--------------------

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by Jota Milagros:
quote:
[Jerkoff]

And the new video starring Giovanna, "Gio Dazzle," is just fabulous! [Thumbs Up] [Mmm] [Mmm]
If I may be so immodest, it doesn't suck.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

dirtysole toesmeller
Loyal Member
Member # 4488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dirtysole toesmeller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

If I may be so immodest, it doesn't suck.

I'm sure it doesn't, Adam; but after seeing Gio's plump little toes, WE certainly will! [Tongue]

Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Thank you for releasing "Gio Goddess," a three part video starring Giovanna! To me, she is a Goddess. [Big Grin]

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links