Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Six foot auburn: sizzler

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Six foot auburn: sizzler
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip is “six foot auburn: sizzler” — store is:
Http://clips4sale.com/40361

The six foot auburn beauty was back!!! It was 2019 and a hellishly hot day in nyc. I had had to keep an appointment all the way over on the FDR drive and so when hustling over to the park I got my body temperature up to dangerously high levels — I felt like I was broiling in my own clothing. Making my own gravy! lol

On killer hot days like that, my expectations are usually pretty low, especially for my ankle cross pose I love so much — it’s just too hot for the skin-on-skin contact of crossed ankles. So I thought I’d be there many hours waiting for a shooting opp and probably even then not really get any worthwhile footage. But as soon as I started to cross the library terrace ... BAM ... soles! Big ones! Ankles crossed! My eye traced right up and it was a pretty girl — one I recognized. It was the six foot auburn girl!

I had already shot this girl twice in the previous year, and both times she had seemed not to know quite what to make of it, appearing a bit puzzled. This time, sitting where she was, I was going to have to sit in a slightly peculiar place, and I wasn’t completely sure I wanted to do that, in case she got upset, but then ... she absentmindedly flexed those huge feet of hers and my libido just *drove* me straight over to sit down in front of her. That actually happens a lot. lol!

I got the cam going before she was even centered in the viewfinder and even at that early point, as she swerves into view, she was already looking right at the camera. This year she seemed to have a different attitude — here it was a year later and her big, plush, sensitive soles were being ardently filmed YET AGAIN by the same man! I think maybe the fact that they are so desirable and sought after by me that I did this three times might be appealing in its own right, because third time was the charm and she had a cute and playful look on her face whenever she looked at the camera, which she did a LOT.

I sat there sweating in the heat but she seemed to be fine, probably because a very long slender body is perfect for letting off heat. She seemed to be barely sweating at all in the 100 degree heat as she texted, virtually winked at the camera, and wiggled those big feet in my face, slyly teasing me.

Eventually she put her feet down and I followed that with my camcorder until she stuck her big plump toes into her well-worn stone grey canvas shoes. I’ve enjoyed watching this so many times I’ve held it for over a year, because when I post a clip, for some reason I lose a lot of interest in enjoying views of it afterward. Not sure why.

-  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! She has truly wonderful soles. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jota Milagros:
Wow! She has truly wonderful soles. [Thumbs Up]

Truly wonderful! I would love to be smothered under those beauties! [Drool]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links