Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Lucy the British Bohemian: Mermaid Tail

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lucy the British Bohemian: Mermaid Tail
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip is “Lucy the British Bohemian’s Mermaid Soles” — store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

Lucy the British Bohemian is back and her big, long-toed feet have never looked better! She starts with socks and then slips them partly off to reveal her shapely heels, then they come all the way off and the view is literally BREATHTAKING as she wriggles those big, ultra-ticklish feet around. This has an ignore kind of vibe as she reads, checking in occasionally to see if she’s still in frame. I like to think of this side by side pose as mermaid tail because that’s what the feet sort of resemble. This clip is pure gold, and how hot is it that it’s self-shot!?!

-  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1309 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JRB
Major Player
Member # 49438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JRB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh My God....... [Thud]

--------------------
"If you can't laugh at yourself, then laugh at that guy over there, 'cause he's fucked up and it's funny!"

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what size are her feet
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I asked her and she said ha ha size 8.  I was a little shocked because her feet looked so big. But then I remembered and asked, us or uk and she said, uk. That’s a size 10 us.

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Posts: 1309 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JRB
Major Player
Member # 49438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JRB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The clip is fantastic. [Thumbs Up] Bought it yesterday and I watched it a dozen times already. I would die for a chance to tickle those long toes... [Evil Grin]

--------------------
"If you can't laugh at yourself, then laugh at that guy over there, 'cause he's fucked up and it's funny!"

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Glad you like it! I’ll tell her 👍🏻

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She lovely soles and gorgeous long toes. [Mmm]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Make that two for tickling her long toes. I’d love to tickle them first with the socks on, then peel off her socks and tickle them bare.
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, she’s hot.
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links