Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Cat-eyed Blonde Beauty 3: PARADISE

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cat-eyed Blonde Beauty 3: PARADISE
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip is “Cat-eyed Blonde Beauty 3: PARADISE,” store is:
Http://clips4sale.com/40361

This girl was such a feature of 2019 in the park! Back when the world was fun and normal, before shit got real. And fortunately for me this straight up BEAUTY just LOVES to be barefoot and seems to be totally cool with the obvious interest generated by her gorgeous feet! The first time I saw her i was seeking shelter from the rain and literally sought shelter under the same park umbrella with her as I shot her bare soles, Lol! The second time she was at a concert and I sat to shoot her in the big crowd that was there as people chuckled and pointed at me! But then there was this one — PARADISE!

This was shot late that summer at about 1130am—she was enjoying a Starbucks drink, her beautiful feet really out there. Since I had shot her twice before and she seemed cool with it, I didn’t hesitate to sit right down to shoot a third time. (I was still mellow about it as I always am.) Again she didn’t seem to mind at all — but just a minute or two after I started to shoot, she seems to have gotten an urgent text because she slipped her tootsies back into her Birkenstock’s and left the park.

I was super disappointed I had got so little of her, and like the second time I shot her this time she had also been just a little backlit. Still amazing footage but I had wanted ultra perfect sole footage of her. I was at the park for a few more hours and then SHE CAME BACK. And she PUT HER FEET BACK UP! The funniest thing was, as she was putting her feet back up, she quickly scanned the lawn and I saw her see me and once she went back to her phone immediately like “la la-la, la-la, not looking.” It easy so funny — I usually always feel at least a little anxiety mixed with adrenaline when I sit down to shoot a girl, but that look to see if the foot guy was around followed by the “ok good he’s here” expression was just so cute and fun, it was pure adrenaline when I got in front of her.

Opened the viewfinder and BAM! Beautiful milky soles bathed in light! I had found paradise! And so she remained for about a half hour! I caught every millisecond too. I edited this to be the brief morning shoot followed by about half of the afternoon shoot and yes, it’s long! I couldn’t help myself, it was painful editing this because it all deserves — needs — to be seen and appreciated. But even edited down it would be very expensive, so I set the price as low as I could because her gorgeous sexy bare soles must be saluted by all of us as they so richly deserve!

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Hump]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has very lovely soles! [Mmm]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JRB
Major Player
Member # 49438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JRB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thud]

--------------------
"If you can't laugh at yourself, then laugh at that guy over there, 'cause he's fucked up and it's funny!"

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links