Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » 👣 Her Feet as a Business Expense

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 👣 Her Feet as a Business Expense
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 12 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For the longest time, I was only doing shoots where I screwed Erica Bloomfield with no rubber. It became rare when we would do actual feet shoots anymore. However, on this particular day (back in 2016) she and I reverted back to our old norm of doing a feet session and I joked with her as finally being able to write off our time as a business expense for the foot fetish website.

She got a kick out of it. And lately, she's actually been messaging me to do more shoots, but I can't seem to offer her enough funds for her to commit to a definite schedule cuz she always bails out.

-

[ October 03, 2020, 02:30 PM: Message edited by: TruthBeTold ]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great clip! [Mmm]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1252 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmonkey
Board Regular
Member # 52094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmonkey   Email Footmonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous. She has particularly lovely heels.
Posts: 24 | Registered: Sep 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstar   Email silverstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the same girl who had her boyfriend outside one time trying to look in? Then had the cops called out because he looked suspicious? Lol. Do you have those shoots of her?
Posts: 409 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yep, that's her and that particular incident was during her 2nd shoot that she ever did with me. And yes I still have all 16 or 17 of her shoots that I ever did with her all on my various hard drives.

That particular shoot with her boyfriend waiting outside (and getting the cops called on us) does not contain any film that shows him or the cops. It was just stuff that happened outside while I was inside my house licking her feet and smashing my face into her soles lol. The 3 cameras were also in my house and pointed at the foot fetish stuff going on, while not having a clue til later about the cops coming over.

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstar   Email silverstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love her attitude. I bet that made the times you got to screw her that much more enjoyable. Were her feet ever smelly? Was she one of your favorites! Definitely mine.
Posts: 409 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, she is a fav for sure. There's way too many though out of almost a 1000 girls.

I recall one time that her feet were smelly in a bad way. Usually they were a pleasant mild-to-pungent sweet. Anyway the time they stunk bad, I was just planning to fuck her anyway. She mentioned how she noticed we didn't do feet stuff anymore and she took off her shoes and smelled her own feet. I smelled them after she did and realized they stunk in an unpleasant way so I was glad to just be screwing her with no rubber on that particular day anyway.

Regarding her as a favorite model though, she had some of my favorite one liners while fucking her. There were just so many captured in the vast amount of unpublished scenes I have of her. I will just describe a few due to lack of time...

1) She's riding me. I loud whisper to her in a desperate whiney looser sort of tone: "Oh, you make me so big" She immediately grimaces her face while turning her head and says: "Ewwwww, you're so disgusting!!"

2) another time, she's riding me again. We're joking about all the sperm I could shoot inside of her and she looks at the camera and says something like "you're gonna have soooo much child support"

3) another time she's riding me and I am licking her and saying shit. I said something about how I couldn't wait to cum inside of her and she replies with an immediate heavy eye-roll while making a quick puke sound with facial expression that matched it perfectly plus her tongue sticking out to fittingly represent the disgust of such an idea.

great times for any loser fetishist who wants reassurance that his worthless cum is not worth being inside her pussy. Hackackackackackackackackackackackaaaaaaaa!!! [Laugh]

[ October 06, 2020, 10:41 AM: Message edited by: TruthBeTold ]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links