Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Blonde Miracle: Back to Work — cubicle cuties 7

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Blonde Miracle: Back to Work — cubicle cuties 7
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip is “Blonde Miracle, Back to Work” — store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

Think this was shot in August of this year — after a long afternoon sitting around watching pretty much nothing happening ON the lawn, I happened to quickly scan the fountain terrace ABOVE the lawn and saw ... a tiny sliver of shimmery light. Were my eyes playing tricks on me or was that a barefoot girl?

Not only was it a barefoot girl - it was THE barefoot girl of the universe! The blonde miracle in Size 7 heels! Can’t even put into words how much I ADORE this exquisite little butterfly dressed so smart in her white blouse and black pencil skirt. She had a mask on her desk chair but wasn’t wearing it, apparently choosing to socially distance by pulling a table over toward the front of the terrace. Her sexy but ouchy high heels (a cheap brand lol) were off and propped next to her feet. HER FEET!!! Those wriggly little bunnies ... those incomparable objects of desire!

I had by now shot this slender, curvy angel so many times I just settled in to start — then just about as soon as I did, someone came over and stood right in front of my camera. It was a do gooder and she was glaring at me. I was wearing earbuds and I couldn’t hear what she was saying but I saw she was talking over at the blonde miracle. She put her feet down with her little bare toes resting lightly against the lower legs of the chair, listening intently to this outraged, heavyset woman. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her laugh and wave her hand dismissively, and when the large woman persisted she just laughed and waved again. The big woman wandered off. I thought, ok great ... so all of this and I’m only getting 30 seconds of the most perfect feet ever in history. Thanks, fatso.

Then the blonde miracle glanced quickly in my direction and ... put her feet back up....

And I got another SEVENTEEN MINUTES of her. (I edited the unpleasantness out as cleanly as I could.) Every once in a while her eyes would quickly drift over/past me but mostly she just focused on her excel spreadsheet, her phone, and wiggling or twitching her beyond-description, achingly beautiful tender little tootsies in the warm late summer breeze. I was exhilarated and frankly very excited, but there was also a part of me that was worried the intervening rhino would try to cause more trouble. Didn’t happen!

-  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG! What A Little Foot Princess !! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great sole shots! [Mmm] Thanks for sharing them here. [Big Grin]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Thanks, fatso." [Laugh]

[Drool]

-

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
.she is a hottie
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links