Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » LIL DEE’s Long Island Sass!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: LIL DEE’s Long Island Sass!
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip is “Lil Dee’s Long Island Sass” — store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

Lil Dee is SASSY! She’s just chilling on lunch break from her job enjoying the warm fall weather when ... her bare feet start getting filmed by you. At first she notices and is miffed and very huffy! You can’t bear being so close to those sensual naked soles so you get closer — AND SHE LETS YOU HAVE IT with some epic Long Island sass the likes of which the world has never heard ... and never will hear again! She even calls a friend to dime you out!

Since your thing is doing all your thinking for you now you pull the chair right up to her and begin tickling her soft sensitive little soles! And she changes her tune! She LOVES the feeling and being touched by you and as usual she’s not afraid to say so!

Yes this all happened on a crowded public plaza with people hearing Dee curse me out, then watching as her soft little feet squirmed in panic as they were tickled!

-  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yum [Drool]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yogi
All Pro Poster
Member # 581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yogi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lil Dee is as OG in this forum as myself and some of the older heads that don’t really pop in much anymore. Early 2000’s if I’m remembering right. She’s a legend!!!

--------------------

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great shots, especially the sole tickling photo! [Mmm] Thanks for sharing them here. [Big Grin]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wickedticklish73
Board Regular
Member # 52096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wickedticklish73     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
😍 Can't wait till around 11:00 tonight!!
Posts: 36 | Registered: Sep 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would love to lie under those soles! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What’s happening at 11? 🤔

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wickedticklish73
Board Regular
Member # 52096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wickedticklish73     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was a fun watch. It's usually around 11 when I get around to looking at clips.
Posts: 36 | Registered: Sep 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh wow, it's good to see my long time bud Dee back in the feet show biz.
[Big Grin]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
[Big Grin]

Your video "Dee's Desire" from 2005, which featured both Lil Dee and Giovanna, is one of my favorite videos of all time.

--------------------

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jota Milagros:
quote:
[Big Grin]

Your video "Dee's Desire" from 2005, which featured both Lil Dee and Giovanna, is one of my favorite videos of all time.
Wow, I haven't seen that video in years, that thing's so old, I barely remember it.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

quote:
Wow, I haven't seen that video in years, that thing's so old, I barely remember it.

The best part IMO is the long scene in which Dee worships Giovanna's bare feet. [Mmm]

--------------------

wickedticklish73
Board Regular
Member # 52096

Man, I get butterflies when I see you drop a new clip. 😍🤣

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links