Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Slender starlet’s sizable soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Slender starlet’s sizable soles
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip is “Slender starlet’s sizable soles,” store is:
Http://Clips4sale.com/40361

This is my second favorite type of candid encounter. My favorite kind is when the girl openly loves being shot and eagerly teases me with her naked soles. But right behind that is the girl who’s like “omg this is so odd! But I have to see WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!” That was very much this girl.

She was up on the library terrace and it was late 2019, before everything got WEIRD. She had a leather jacket draped over a chair and ankle length black leather witchie-poo booties which looked like two banana boats tied up together, that had obviously been hurting her big size 10.5 feet because she didn’t strike me as the type to sit around with her bare feet up! She is fucking gorgeous and she *has to be* an actress — she was just too slender and radiant not to be. She had PRESENCE.

I put my eyes back in my head and walked over in front of her, sitting down on the marble steps, trying extremely hard not to notice her, to be as inconspicuous and innocent as possible. Because I literally had to catch at least some video of her OR I WOULD DIE! I actually took my phone out, pretended to check my texts and email, then nonchalantly slid my camcorder out of my bag into my lap ....

When she came alive in my viewfinder she was taking a selfie — OF COURSE. But it was just a few moments before she was looking around, looked down at me, then away for a second, then back at me again! You can tell she’s really startled and after a little while she pulled her feet up and gave me such a look! The one consolation was, she was broadly smiling, like, ok you bad boy I see you! So weird! When she did this you could see the tops of her feet, which were also ultra-gorgeous.

I think she expected me to flee when she busted me, not realizing that I *want* the subject to see — what I enjoy most is seeing her bare soles as she reacts to them being filmed. So I just sat there. She kept giving me little looks with a smirk as if maybe trying to figure me out. Why is he staying? Over these next few minutes, I half-wondered if she was going to call me out, but instead she suddenly plopped those big gorgeous feet right down again! Bam! And I pressed record and got right back to it.

Maybe at first she didn’t know I was filming her feet, because when she put her feet back and I slid the camera back I thought I heard her give a little laugh. And then I caught a TON of primo sole exposure of this beauty. Now she was casting furtive peeks my way, and once she obviously filmed me filming HER. In the end though I think she was like — feet or no feet you’ve been FILMING ME FOR LIKE 20 MINUTES! She put her feet down again, this time for good, and I was sure by the look she gave me that she was going to say something, but she didn’t. She gave me a good long look though — the man who now had lots of film footage of her big tender soles! Lol

I’m definitely waiting for the time I see her in a commercial or tv show or movie. She shone like a starlet and I’m sure she is one! When that day comes, MY GOD ....

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

[ November 12, 2020, 06:53 PM: Message edited by: realbaresoles ]

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has fabulous soles! [Mmm]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She’s very pretty. I would definitely be all over her feet!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tenebrael
Elite Trooper
Member # 3726

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tenebrael   Email Tenebrael   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic! Beautiful girl, perfect feet! [Mmm]
Posts: 459 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know, I couldn’t believe my eyes! 👀

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

By popular demand this has been added to the store in 1280 resolution.

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

blkk73
All Pro Poster
Member # 38345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkk73   Email blkk73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn..I love your work. I'm in Manhattan alot and see such beautiful nyu girls in Washington square park barefoot in the grass also.
Posts: 697 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footsole
Member # 52604

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footsole   Email footsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Among the best soles I've ever seen! [Drool]
Gorgeous face as well [Smile]

Posts: 1 | Registered: Nov 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links