Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » SELENE at her sexiest!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: SELENE at her sexiest!
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Today at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have rare pictures of hardcore barefoot beauty SELENE..
at her sexiest ever! SELENE wears no bra, lets you peek really deep inside her cleavage,
and is super-happy to show off her sexy size 38EU/7.5US bare feet with
ROCK HARD, SUPER-ROUGH, CALLOUSED SOLES!
This is the closest to BAREFOOT NUDITY that SELENE ever got to!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
A cannot-miss update!

SELENE went hot & wild inside the Garden of Villa Giusti in Verona (Italy) in August 2009! [Jerkoff]
 -

BUG subcribers can get much closer to SELENE's legendary, totally worn out soles! [Mmm]
 -

I would still sell mom & pop to see SELENE unleash her floppers before my camera! [Drool]
 -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2359 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
[Mmm]

[Evil Grin] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2359 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does Selene's feet hurt? Those callouses look painful!
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
Does Selene's feet hurt? Those callouses look painful!

I think that SELENE never experienced any pain to her feet since her childhood! [Big Grin]
She had got used to walk barefoot on any type of terrain, and her soles were sturdier
than the tracks of a bulldozer! That whitish spot is actually dead skin from a heat blister.
Just imagine what temperature can blacktop reach on a blazing hot summer day in Italy.. [Eek!]

--------------------
 -

Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful from head to filthy sole.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Adam X:
Beautiful from head to filthy sole.

I TOEtally agree with you, sir! Thank you very much for your appreciation! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Straight fire, so pretty
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

quote:
Originally posted by Peter, Peter:
Straight fire, so pretty

Thank you so much for your appreciation! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links