Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Aching soles of STUNNINGLY beautiful brunette

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Aching soles of STUNNINGLY beautiful brunette
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip is “Aching Soles of STUNNINGLY beautiful brunette” — store is:
Http://clips4sale.com/40361

This was the last time I saw the STUNNINGLY beautiful blonde’s big bare soles, over a year ago as of the time I’m posting this — I think it was September of 2019. Although, like the time I had seen her before this, in spring, she was a STUNNINGLY beautiful brunette now! Which I have to say I like even better than the blonde on her, but YMMV.

Luckily for me she’s that perfect confluence of factors — she’s gorgeous; she likes to be barefoot; she likes to put her feet up; and she often hangs around the library and park rectangle between fifth and sixth avenues in the low 40s. This confluence has happened with several girls over the decades, luckily for me, because, at least for me, there’s nothing more arousing than seeing the bare soles of the same cute girl for the third or (dare I say it) FOURTH time, knowing that she knows what I’m doing yet keeping her sexy bare feet up for me to film. That is high octane HOTNESS to me.

When I spied them on the plaza and made my way over, I suspected this would go well because I had shot her once before at very close range for a very long time and she had just placidly sat there as I rolled, occasionally looking down at the camera, wiggling her beautiful size 10s (guessing) as I recorded her. Now, just like the last time, she was with a friend and speaking what I believe to be Italian. This time though they were sitting on the plaza in front of the library. The friend was an EXTREMELY pretty blonde with several boutique shopping bags, you know, those expensive little hard paper bags in bright colors with the twine handles. The friend did not have her feet up, but the stunningly beautiful one did! I noticed there was a place I could sit, a little ledge around a little landscaped part of the plaza they were sitting close to. I made a thing of “stopping to tie my shoelace,” then sat on the little ledge. I side-eyed her and it was clear I had misjudged where to sit, ha ha, because her feet were *so close* to my face I could have leaned over and kissed her bare soles. They had stopped talking because I had screwed up and basically sat right in front of her, but then to my relief the stunningly beautiful girl started chattering away in Italian again and they both got back to it. She was going to let me get away with this ... again!

I think this time I encountered this girl, she and her friend had been walking like crazy, maybe for days, likely because the friend was in New York visiting? The stunningly beautiful girl’s bare feet always look so soft and tender — big and vulnerable, and this time I think they must have been completely aching. Her soles were very pink and she had developed some light callusing on her heels, poor thing. And she continuously wiggled her toes and rubbed her feet together in that way women do when their feet are killing them.

Soon after I started shooting she gestured over to me with her eyes as she was talking to her friend. I had the distinct impression she was saying something like “this guy, he films my bare feet, constantly! And we know what he’s doing with the video ha ha.” But as I say I don’t speak Italian. She also seemed to take my picture on the sly once, with her phone held low, then showed it to her friend and they both laughed.

She put her feet down several times while they were there chatting and I sat there, looking faintly foolish, waiting for her feet to go back up. I think the big tender beauties ached so much she just had to prop them back up again, and then I’d get back to capturing their image! I had her at a bit of a disadvantage, lol! Eventually she scrambled those big beautiful feet back in her space age track shoes and off they went, and she let out a big chuckle as they passed me. Unlike when she’s by herself, when she’s with a friend she studiously avoids looking at my camera. I have my fingers crossed that once the pandemic is in the rearview mirror, she and her sexy feet will return to her haunts.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonderful sole shots and a fascinating story to go with them. [Mmm]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just posted the clip as 1280 res by popular demand — some people had said that their systems don’t allow them to view the super high res clips.

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bow before her and praise her divinity.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links